• cubinis
      cubinis
      Bronze
      Every day at 5 PM
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi TurnitAce,

There is no direct rakeback offered at 888 Poker but they do have a VIP system that offers a rakeback equivalent that offers % cashback to all players.

888 VIP System

Hope this helps,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi TurnitAce,

Was this helpful? are you ok with the available information?

Ingrid
    • Aruniux
      Aruniux
      Bronze
      yes nice vip bonus with 1-2-3% rake back :D pathetic :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Aruniux
      yes nice vip bonus with 1-2-3% rake back :D pathetic :)
      at least we delivered the info, that's about what we can influence in this case.
    • TurnitAce
      TurnitAce
      Bronze
      ya, is ok...another thing for the people that play there, how do you set to see the $rake at the cash tables?
    • matovicmilos
      matovicmilos
      Bronze
      2 status points=1$ rake , its a bit less then trackers count but close
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TurnitAce
      ya, is ok...another thing for the people that play there, how do you set to see the $rake at the cash tables?
      The rake is not shown on the table. The pot total that is shown on the table, is the net total (pot less the rake). This becomes evident when you click the bet pot button and the bet total is actually a little bigger than the pot size that is shown on the table.

It can be annoying at first but I have gotten used to it.

GL
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Fagin
      Originally posted by TurnitAce
      The rake is not shown on the table. The pot total that is shown on the table, is the net total (pot less the rake). This becomes evident when you click the bet pot button and the bet total is actually a little bigger than the pot size that is shown on the table.

It can be annoying at first but I have gotten used to it.

GL
      You just made me realize something. I've always noticed this on 888 but only now I've realized how much value we actually lose because of that.

Say you're playing NL10. Pot says $2... if you bet pot, that's what, at least $2.10... but if you indeed bet $2.1, to the weak players that looks line an overbet.

I'm just realizing, in my case (as I never ever use the preset buttons) I always calculate and type my bets based on net pot value. Then those differences certainly add up a lot until rivers, which means if the pot showed total (and not net) I would make a ton more with my valuebets vs. weaker players - without looking like I was overbetting or betting close to pot size all the time.

Interesting... never noticed how much difference that can make, and unfortunately that checked one "minus" box on my 888 evaluation compared to other rooms.