Noisecore SH blog [Staking finished]

• noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Hi boys and girls, Noisecore at the keyboard here.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

After a long period of activity in the Dutch community I decided to do another attempt of having an active blog here as well.

Aight , let's do this:

Poker for me started on a small LAN-party with friends, we played a NL10 homegame and I bought in for 50BB. Prior to then I had never ever played NLHE. I only played the thing with 5 cards before for fun, and now I only got 2 cards I was like ?( ?( . I lost 15 euro that night :f_p: . A couple of weeks later a friend referred me to this website. I passed the quiz and received my 50$ on partypoker. I started playing with 10 NL5 buyins and the result was awesome: busto in 3 days. I've made some other mindeposits and I always went busto in less than a week :f_biggrin: . Last year in october I decided to do thing different, I started reading articles and watching vids and deposited 90$ on full tilt and started playing NL2 BSS. By december I was playing NL10 and shotting NL20 and had moved my roll to WH, I reached gold status and started using all the new material I unlocked.

Good old times , this has been almost a year now :D
      And guess where I am now.. a shiny little fishy diamond member :f_grin:

My hustle in the last few months

Okay to not make this tl;dr I'm gonna do this in steps :D

1 - Cash out 75% of bankroll
      2 - Deposit the rest on full tilt 1 week before shutdown
      3 - Staked by Alan Jackson for NL50 HU
      4 - Staking ends due to badrun and brutalmonth for them so they could not restake
      5 - Play HUSNG and some MTT on the micros for myself :f_o:
      6- Staked by our own Gervinho!

So now we have come to what you can expect to find in this blog

:heart: Graphs, hands, other pokerplaying related updates
      :heart: Planning on doing some video updates as well
      :heart: Threadsavers -> I dig chicks with tattoos :D
      :heart: Life updates
      :heart: Random noise or music :f_p:

OK this girl has no tattoos but DAAAAAAAAAAYUUUUUM

• 50 replies
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Ok boys and girls

I don't know wether this is allowed but:

I am looking to sweat (/live coach) a microstakes player between NL10 and NL50 once every week or every 2 weeks to improve my own game. If you are a BE or losing NL50 players you can also sign up for this.

Apply ITT :)

Ok to show that I'm not a complete fish:

• stripofbacon
      stripofbacon
      Bronze
      Good luck to you, will be following!
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      Awesomeeee will def be following, impressive NL50 winrate! What room(s) you playing on, and SH or FR?
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DannyG13
      Awesomeeee will def be following, impressive NL50 winrate! What room(s) you playing on, and SH or FR?
      Oh I forgot to mention that.

The stats you see are from shorthanded on full tilt (mainly rush) and bet365.
      On bet365 alone my NL50 winrate is around 17.5bb/100 over 30k hands atm or so , they have really soft NL50 games.
    • pokerprons
      pokerprons
      Bronze
      Nice blog.
      I'm interested in sweating, nl25 sh player here.

Will be following.
      GL
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Nice, I see you're doing really well! Will definitely be following your blog.

Anyway, I would also like to apply for the sweating sessions. I played NL50 SH on Ongame (marginal winner over 50k hands). Now I moved to Stars and will continue playing NL50 SH. I'm also very serious, I have 1 year of off university in 2011/2012, so basically this is the time to take my shot at going "pro" :) I have enough time, am highly motivated and I do have some knowledge of the game.

Kind Regards,
      Jkob.

P.S.: I'm 100% sure that such a nice girl must have a tattoo, I'd bet it's on her back, but I guess we'll never know ;)
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Yesterday I had a homegame with friends and we went out after that. Apparently I fell asleep with the door of my student room wide open to wake up at 7AM. It was a big relief that nothing was stolen , not even the 10€ still on my table :D .

Drinking coffee atm, am a bit hungover but no problem!
      I will start by regging some MTT's on party and play those. Tonight I'm gonna play NL50 , 8 tables or so.

Cheers
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      I thought K high would be good here so.. I called :D

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $100(BB) Party
      SB ($8,945)
      BB ($2,180)
      UTG ($10,800)
      Hero ($11,225)
      UTG+2 ($2,870)
      MP1 ($3,885)
      MP2 ($7,995)
      CO ($2,280)
      BTN ($3,725)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: T:diamond:

UTG calls $100, Hero raises to $300, fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $300, fold, fold, UTG calls $200

FLOP ($1,050) 3:heart: Q:diamond: 9:diamond:

UTG checks, Hero bets $700, BTN calls $700, UTG folds

TURN ($2,450) 3:heart: Q:diamond: 9:diamond: Q:club:

Hero bets $1,300, BTN raises to $2,725 (AI), Hero calls $1,425

RIVER ($7,900) 3:heart: Q:diamond: 9:diamond: Q:club: J:club:

BTN shows 7:spade: K:diamond:
      (Pre 29%, Flop 17.8%, Turn 13.6%)

Hero shows K:heart: T:diamond:
      (Pre 71%, Flop 82.2%, Turn 86.4%)

Hero wins $7,900
    • FakeLunatic
      FakeLunatic
      Bronze
      Hey man, I am looking for someone to study/sweat with, I am at nl50 atm. Added you through pokerstrategy, so I can send you my skype, and we can do something, altho I am very busy atm, having workers at home and being on building slab most of the day, but it will change in a week or so.
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      to everyone that applied to be sweat so far I'll probably do something next week. I'll post it in my blog when I'm available to do a sweat.
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      MTT on break currently

19/52(/307)

had quite some deep runs the last couple of days but always ran very unlucky once ITM or at FT's , hopefully I can ship this one.

I recently changed my MTT style around a bit, before I would play quite tight. Now I play very laggy early stages or when I'm bigstacked when the blinds get higher and it seems to work well.

###UPDATE#####

Not much happening, bubble coming soon (3 players need to go out). Lost a coinflip with KTs vs a shortie that shoved with 22. Kinda carddead now. Still 20bb left.

@@@@@UPDATE #2 @@@@@@@

28bb atm with 500/1000 blinds.
      13/31

Doubled up with a flopped monsterdraw vs top pair and busted a shortie with 8bb when he shoved from the BTN and I called with 55.

----------- UPDATE 3 --------------

Not much has happened 10/23 atm , card dead so stealing alot of blinds with trashhands. 49k with 1k/2k blinds.

bah I turn a straight and get sucked out on the river :f_frown:

10bb left (20k)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Go Go Crush them 24/7 in 365 degrees :f_cool:
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      I could do session with u, about 2mill+ hands @ micro FR, and 80k @ SH (started last month with SH), now playing nl30 SH but up to anything..
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Hehe I will gerv :D

Out in the MTT , MP2 raises to 3bb , mp3 calls and I shove from the BTN with KTo . MP2 and MP3 were very loose fish , ran into aces tho.
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      In order to live healthier I'm gonna order some indian food now instead of a pizza. It's quite expensive and they don't deliver at home under 20€ but I got a 6€ discount so it's cool :D
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Cool blog start, has potential :)

Just one question for the records (if you don't mind people knowing it), how old are you?

I'm def. interested in the sweat sessions. I've played some, don't even know, 50k hands on NL50SH. Result was good at start then I went into massive runbad (for me at least, some 8BI below EV, set over set, lost with quads to a straight flush, full house to quads, etc), then into "permanent tilt".

At this time I had a coaching+staking deal; unfortunately the project was shut (nothing to do with my run :f_biggrin: ) so I went back to my roll playing a mix of NL20 and 30. With some nice sessions I'm established at NL30 but still... 20k hands (small sample) and breakeven, "living" pretty much of bonuses+rakeback.

My problem is I think I spew on big pots; and well, if you trash 80BB in your pot there goes your winrate for 1000 hands. :facepalm

So yeah, I'm very keen to the sweat sessions. You can find my blog on my signature and I've added you via the community tools so we can exchange skypes.
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Originally posted by luizsilveira

Just one question for the records (if you don't mind people knowing it), how old are you?
      I'm 19 y o , as I also mentioned in my introduction thread in the introduction forum. =)
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      Since you're SS/MSS HJ in the dutch forums, are you actually playing BSS NL50 or what?

Anyways, GL :)
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vonki
      Since you're SS/MSS HJ in the dutch forums, are you actually playing BSS NL50 or what?

Anyways, GL :)
      That is correct :)