another 50$

• 7 replies
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      Originally posted by blax41
      My brother turned 18 week ago , question is can he register here and get 50$ capital too?
      I would rarely send another $50 to the same address if I was in charge :f_confused:
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      My brother turned 18 week ago , question is can he register here and get 50$ capital too?
      Yes he can.

Do not forget TAF System. But i would say, wait until 6 of december to register.
    • Sholja
      Sholja
      Bronze
      Yes he can. I have send invitation to my brother and he has received starting capital.
    • blax41
      blax41
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Silicernium
      Yes he can.

Do not forget TAF System. But i would say, wait until 6 of december to register.
      why 6 december?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey blax41,

yes it is perfectly fine to invite family members to join PokerStrategy.com.
      of course, he will need to pass security checks if needed, just like everyone else. you will need to review poker rooms policy as some do not allow multiple accounts in the same household, while some just do not allow them to be on the same table together.

smiles,
      wendy
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hey blax41,

Hows it going? and welcome!

I've sent you a ticket with further details re: Tell-A-Friend. Just click here to view your ticket. :)

KR,

Mark.
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Silicernium
      Yes he can.

why 6 december?
      Because the TAF pay out structure will change on that date. You can get more money from that date on. Look at this article.