bots in 888

• Aruniux
      Aruniux
      Bronze
      Hello, i never thought that can be true but i dont have another mind

i'm playing HU in 888 poker room and sometimes you found players like that

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1st my mind is och great FISH!!! lets destroy them.
      but i never won against that players (i played like 10-12 diferent players same grafics)

then i started to think, if they loosing so much money why they play so much games???

when you play with that bots they never talk, in begining battle you wining some hands, but latter they play only that hands when they know that they will win. they always making no logic desisions, but in river hit what need and win, i started test them like 10 times in row push all in, they fold fold fold and bum like 75o call and win trips hmm magic

so im starting to believe that these bots have acces to board cards and they always win against players, but then they go hu against masters accounts and lose to them, so you see grafic that they are loosing players but really you cant win against them... so online poker in this site is scam!!!
  • 21 replies
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      OMG OMG bots that know what cards are coming and still lose money, stay away!!!
    • hariseldon76
      hariseldon76
      Bronze
      Yesterday I played with this player in a tournament. It was a nice bot, well programmed, capable of have conversations, but somehow incapable of winning. He have to be careful of players like this one..

• Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      these aren't bots, they're losing players. if you're joking, it's kind of inappropriate given the recent actual bot findings on 888, there have been several bots that have been beating NL50
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      A bot hasn't a graph like that ... no way!
    • hariseldon76
      hariseldon76
      Bronze
      Yes, i Know this aren't bots. It would be a spudity make a loosing bot.
      I play on 888 to, and I am worried to about the bot findings, even i don't play cash. I just playing with the first post (dont know if the author is playing too) of the loosing bot. No pun intended

Originally posted by Kruppe
      these aren't bots, they're losing players. if you're joking, it's kind of inappropriate given the recent actual bot findings on 888, there have been several bots that have been beating NL50
    • Aruniux
      Aruniux
      Bronze
      what is hard to understand??? you are 888 worker who use bot
      you know cards board, so you can eazy beat player, when you win against player, then you go HU with master accounts and surender to them, so on grafs looks like you are loosing player , but realy it's scam module.

show me in real life player who played 5k games and have -20% ROI like
      loss -10k-15k$ but his grafic is wihout swings and he dont play 20-500$ hu
      he only grind 5-10-20$ SnG HU
      normal fishes go and play 5$ then 10$ then 50$ then 200$ if they are real fishy. but they dont grind 5k games with -20% roi only 10-20$ sng HU

wake up
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      the story is cool, brother
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Aruniux
      play only that hands when they know that they will win.
      What a fascinating strategy! How come I never thought of using it myself before..........
      We shall call it the infinite moniez strategy!
    • angalius
      angalius
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tarhonya
      play only that hands when they know that they will win.
      What a fascinating strategy! How come I never thought of using it myself before..........
      We shall call it the infinite moniez strategy!
      priceless :s_biggrin:
    • Riesutas
      Riesutas
      Bronze
      what is hard to understand??? you are 888 worker who use bot
      you know cards board, so you can eazy beat player, when you win against player, then you go HU with master accounts and surender to them, so on grafs looks like you are loosing player , but realy it's scam module.

show me in real life player who played 5k games and have -20% ROI like
      loss -10k-15k$ but his grafic is wihout swings and he dont play 20-500$ hu
      he only grind 5-10-20$ SnG HU
      normal fishes go and play 5$ then 10$ then 50$ then 200$ if they are real fishy. but they dont grind 5k games with -20% roi only 10-20$ sng HU

wake up
      do you really want to see my data base of prima and 888 fish graphs?

yeah, the first one is hard core, but I've seen graphs of players in 5-10euro limits that have 5 figure losses over a few k tournaments

I also have graphs of 1usd sng "grinders" that have - 17-40% roi over >5k games.
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      lol @ op itt
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Surely if they were winning from all the regular players then losing their winnings to these fabled "Master accounts" then they would be breakeven, not losing?

Your theory is flawed sir!

In so, so, so, so, so, so, many ways.
    • trashman69
      trashman69
      Global
      ... so online poker in this site is scam!!!
      not only in this site!

online poker is scam.

they use all kind of scam tactics that reach from superuser accounts over your bot story or they simple take all deposited money and transfer it to the site owners private accounts letting "red Pros" play on credit.

online poker has to be exterminated and the site owners have to be brought to "justice".

Ezekiel 25 17

'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'
    • matovicmilos
      matovicmilos
      Bronze
      Lol u watched Pulp fiction 2 many times
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
    • trashman69
      trashman69
      Global
      Originally posted by Wriggers
      Surely if they were winning from all the regular players then losing their winnings to these fabled "Master accounts" then they would be breakeven, not losing?

i guess the pokersites pay people like you (with our money) to come to these forums to call everyone a troll or something who makes their scam tactics public!

the only theory that is flawed is that your money is safe and secure on these sites.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Let's keep this friendly going foward or we'll be forced to close this thread.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Doubleup12
      Doubleup12
      Bronze
      Originally posted by trashman69
      Originally posted by Wriggers

i guess the pokersites pay people like you (with our money) to come to these forums to call everyone a troll or something who makes their scam tactics public!

the only theory that is flawed is that your money is safe and secure on these sites.
      yeah hes a treacherous spy on the payroll of the evil masterminds of 888.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Damn, my plan is foiled!