go for gold

• 6 replies
    • buzzinowt
      buzzinowt
      Bronze
      I'm curious too. Are the days the same as party poker's "today" under points.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

isn't it Nov 11? if i didn't get confused, then you still have exactly 20 days left in November to try and catch up with the Go for Gold promo. The deposit day doesn't really matter. You only need to play 20 days and earn 10 points each day for the month.

Good luck! :D ship it!

smiles,
      wendy
    • buzzinowt
      buzzinowt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      Hi guys,

isn't it Nov 11? if i didn't get confused, then you still have exactly 20 days left in November to try and catch up with the Go for Gold promo. The deposit day doesn't really matter. You only need to play 20 days and earn 10 points each day for the month.

smiles,
      wendy
      I think that is the question. It was the 10th in some parts of the world and the 11th in others (I'm +12gmt). I didn't realise that between 10-30 = 21 days :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by buzzinowt
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      Hi guys,

smiles,
      wendy
      I think that is the question. It was the 10th in some parts of the world and the 11th in others (I'm +12gmt). I didn't realise that between 10-30 = 21 days :)
      im GMT+8, but even for us, there is still time to catch up if we start now, right? :D i do not know which official time they follow before they "close the gates" for the promo so to speak, but i will confirm this for you. :)

nice to meet someone who lives in the future too. where are you from?
    • buzzinowt
      buzzinowt
      Bronze
      New Zealand. (Almost) first to see tomorrow :]
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by buzzinowt
      New Zealand. (Almost) first to see tomorrow :]
      muhaha, i'm not far behind! :D