[Application] Sydney Poker Summer Series Main Event!

• chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback chenny8888

Hi all,

I'm currently putting together a list for the upcoming Sydney Poker Summer Series tournaments. For the past couple years, this was the APPT Grand Final, widely regarded as one of the softest tournaments in the world. This year the APPT Grand Final moved to Melbourne but I still have very very high hopes for this series as players from Sydney are absurdly bad.

edit: just wanted to help clarify just how damn soft this tournament has been in previous years: I believe it is slightly softer overall than the Aussie Millions Main Event as there are less sickos that come down to play this. Fields are smaller too though so overall ROI is probably comparable, but variance is of course lowered as well as a result.

My screennames are:

FullTilt: hav0cNZ
      Pokerstars: hav0cLOL
      Pokerstrategy: chenny8888
      Hendonmob: Jackson Zheng

Keep in mind that I haven't played significantly volumes on any tracked sites nor have I put in any significant volume on online MTTs. There are, however, a ton of low stakes SNG games on each account as a result of coaching work that I do for Pokerstrategy (so if you want to use the stats I would suggest applying a filter first).

I have, however, played a reasonable amount of live tournaments, especially early this year as well as in the latter 6 months of last year. I've also played at 5? separate tournament series this year while studying. Most of these series have been with Australasians in Australasia, so I feel I have a good grasp on how a lot of the "regulars" play, as well as how the average unknown plays.

As a result of all this, I am putting a 1.3 mark-up on the package (or 30%).

From google, 5000 Australian dollars = 5064 U.S. dollars

thus 1% = 65.83$
      2% = 131.67$
      5% = 329.16$
      10% = 658.32$
      20% = 1316.64$

Minimum is 1% at the moment, I may lower this in the future.

Payment

Stars is the preferred payment method. Moneybooker is also acceptable, provided you pay the fee (tiny fee anyway). Moneybooker email is jackson.havoc@gmail.com .

When I ship all the moneys, we will calculate the amount by xe.com mid market rates. I will then pay you by Pokerstars if it's a small amount. If it's a big amount you will have the option of taking a direct bankwire from Australia (where you pay the fee) or the face value on Pokerstars.

Coverage

Will be updated soon with the site where you can follow this.
  • 40 replies