NET+ Mastercard

• Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      How is it different from Moneybookers card?

I finally got my account verified and it's in $, my moneybookers is in RON and I will lose a lot of money if I keep my BR on moneybookers (as I'll have to change the currency to often). So now I'm interested in netteller's mastercard.

I have read in the policies, that on every withdrawal there will be a fee of 6$ and 2.95% fee for foreign excange, with a maximum of 500 euros/day limit of withdrawal. That means, that every time I will withdraw cash at any of the ATMs in my country I will pay a fee of 6$ and 2.95% of the amount I chose. Is that true?

How about direct purchases with the card? And fees for keeping the card (because I see there is a card cancellation fee)?

I didn't quite grasp everything, so I want to clear everything here.
  • 9 replies
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi Gabinr1,

I need to check the conditions with my NETELLER contact and I will get back to you as soon as I have some more information.

BR,
      nat
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      Well?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi gab,

as far as i understand, you are quite correct with the atm fees.
      using your card at (POS) point of sale merchants has no additional charges aside from the conversion fees (if any). i have used my Neteller card on ebay (picked pay in $ because my card/account is in usd), and the exact amount was deducted from me. no hidden fees whatsoever. there is also no maintenance fees as far as i can tell.

hope that helps.

w
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      No fees for direct purchases. I bought 200 sharkscope searches and there was no extra fee. Also something else I bought via paypal using the card added to my Paypal account, no fees. There is of course a currency exchange fee if your payment is not in USD.

See the fees here

So far all the fees on the table are indeed correct, except I have never been charged to be sent a new pin (actually they just send you a slip with your old pin if you say you forgot it.)
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      OK.

I got my card last week.
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      i applied for my card on 11th of february it was issued on 13th february.. its 29th february i havent received my card yet. what should i do? how ll i know its on the way.. as there is no tracking no. should i contact them after 21 days? as the said it ll take max 21 days.???????
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pieal
      i applied for my card on 11th of february it was issued on 13th february.. its 29th february i havent received my card yet. what should i do? how ll i know its on the way.. as there is no tracking no. should i contact them after 21 days? as the said it ll take max 21 days.???????
      where do you live? overseas? the cards are sent from UK i believe so depending where you are, and
      how your post office functions, delivery time may vary. i think it took me a month to receive mine.
      you can message them as well, although if its in the post, they wouldnt be able to say where it was.
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      ya thats ok.. i can wait for that.. but there is a new problem now.. i cant find NET+ card option in my account today!! its vanished from the menu!! :| i m from bangladesh.
      i opened a thread about my problem. hope someone will be able to give me a solution
    • jackinbeat
      jackinbeat
      Bronze
      I got my card sent out overseas, the charges are a bit steep, but only for cash machines, and not much worse than my UK bank account.

Great for playing online as some cash outs get on in the hour.