This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

NET+ Mastercard

• Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      How is it different from Moneybookers card?

I finally got my account verified and it's in $, my moneybookers is in RON and I will lose a lot of money if I keep my BR on moneybookers (as I'll have to change the currency to often). So now I'm interested in netteller's mastercard.

I have read in the policies, that on every withdrawal there will be a fee of 6$ and 2.95% fee for foreign excange, with a maximum of 500 euros/day limit of withdrawal. That means, that every time I will withdraw cash at any of the ATMs in my country I will pay a fee of 6$ and 2.95% of the amount I chose. Is that true?

How about direct purchases with the card? And fees for keeping the card (because I see there is a card cancellation fee)?

I didn't quite grasp everything, so I want to clear everything here.
  • 9 replies
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi Gabinr1,

I need to check the conditions with my NETELLER contact and I will get back to you as soon as I have some more information.

BR,
      nat
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      Well?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi gab,

as far as i understand, you are quite correct with the atm fees.
      using your card at (POS) point of sale merchants has no additional charges aside from the conversion fees (if any). i have used my Neteller card on ebay (picked pay in $ because my card/account is in usd), and the exact amount was deducted from me. no hidden fees whatsoever. there is also no maintenance fees as far as i can tell.

hope that helps.

w
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      No fees for direct purchases. I bought 200 sharkscope searches and there was no extra fee. Also something else I bought via paypal using the card added to my Paypal account, no fees. There is of course a currency exchange fee if your payment is not in USD.

See the fees here

So far all the fees on the table are indeed correct, except I have never been charged to be sent a new pin (actually they just send you a slip with your old pin if you say you forgot it.)
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      OK.

I got my card last week.
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      i applied for my card on 11th of february it was issued on 13th february.. its 29th february i havent received my card yet. what should i do? how ll i know its on the way.. as there is no tracking no. should i contact them after 21 days? as the said it ll take max 21 days.???????
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pieal
      i applied for my card on 11th of february it was issued on 13th february.. its 29th february i havent received my card yet. what should i do? how ll i know its on the way.. as there is no tracking no. should i contact them after 21 days? as the said it ll take max 21 days.???????
      where do you live? overseas? the cards are sent from UK i believe so depending where you are, and
      how your post office functions, delivery time may vary. i think it took me a month to receive mine.
      you can message them as well, although if its in the post, they wouldnt be able to say where it was.
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      ya thats ok.. i can wait for that.. but there is a new problem now.. i cant find NET+ card option in my account today!! its vanished from the menu!! :| i m from bangladesh.
      i opened a thread about my problem. hope someone will be able to give me a solution
    • jackinbeat
      jackinbeat
      Bronze
      I got my card sent out overseas, the charges are a bit steep, but only for cash machines, and not much worse than my UK bank account.

Great for playing online as some cash outs get on in the hour.