Posting hands from HM2

• buzzinowt
      buzzinowt
      Bronze
      I know there is a software section however I thought I might actually get a reply here. Is there a way to get the converted hand history like there is in HM1 (clicking the words "hand history" in the replayer), in HM2?

Or is there an easier way to convert hands? Currently I am going to 2+2, replying to a thread and using their HH converter and having to remove all the tags etc.
  • 5 replies
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Hi, no really! The things are changing slightely on the new HM2 as now you must open the Hand Review and then on the bottom right you will find a drop box to upload a HHs for a website like 2+2 or Pokerstrategy.com.

The thing that I haven't understood and I will love if any1 know about is hot to export the stats as well with the HHs as I have been told that with the HM2 was possible this time to export also the stats into the HH.

Hope it has helped :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi buzzinowt,

haven't tried HEM2 yet, still stubbornly using HEM1. but by all means, post in the software section. the HEM rep netsrak is very diligent in answering the threads. hmmm then again, the weekend has come upon us already so i'm not sure...

im also interested to know other people's opinions on HEM2. i am guessing everyone will eventually transition, right?

- wendy
    • buzzinowt
      buzzinowt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kiromanAAKK
      Hi, no really! The things are changing slightely on the new HM2 as now you must open the Hand Review and then on the bottom right you will find a drop box to upload a HHs for a website like 2+2 or Pokerstrategy.com.

The thing that I haven't understood and I will love if any1 know about is hot to export the stats as well with the HHs as I have been told that with the HM2 was possible this time to export also the stats into the HH.

Hope it has helped :)
      Thank you, I found it now :D

im also interested to know other people's opinions on HEM2. i am guessing everyone will eventually transition, right?
      It is pretty rough at the moment. It has caused me a little bit of frustration but hopefully they sort it out soon. Some of the new features are really nice such as note caddy free and pokerstars/IP has live tracking. Also they are releasing holdem vision for free. I think they will stop supporting HM1 eventually although I don't know when. Once you upgrade I believe your HM1 license expires in 90 days.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      oh i wasnt aware my HEM 1 license expires now :(

just holding off as long as i can. the note caddy feature does seem really interesting. it just takes energy to learn new software. good luck me! :D
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      btw kiromann, doesnt the villain stats appear in the hand replayer during review? like in hem1?