Everest Poker : No Limit Bank Roll Build Coaching With Grummeler

• grummeler
      grummeler
      Bronze

Our goal: To build a nice Bankroll using PokerStrategy's free $50 & Everst Poker's Promotions
      When: Every Friday 18:30 GMT
      Where: Everest Poker & our coaching player
      Who: grummeler
      Status Requirement: Available for everyone!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

We would like to wish you a warm welcome to the blog of our coaching for ultimate bankroll building! :)

What is this coaching all about?

We'll start with PokerStrategy's starting capital of $50 and prove that with our strategy and all of Everest's promotions we can climb up the limits and get a solid bankroll.
      Using freerolls, promotions and our skills, this will be surely an easy task!

This is especially useful for beginners who cannot usually find the time to put in loads of volume in online Poker. Because of this, I'm going to restrict myself to only playing a maximum of one hour per day to effectively simulate and show that it is possible to build a bankroll without putting in loads of volume.

Still, we can set up goals, mange our database, read stats and act acordingly and standard ABC poker play will be our main focus in the beginning.

In this blog I will also keep you updated about my status. So every day you will get the newest information such as my bankroll, my feelings troublesome hands & much more...

Using the blog, you can follow my progress each day as I try to beat the limits! Additionally, I welcome any questions that you guys may have from the coaching or elsewhere.

Dropping into our coaching is the best way to experience and get a glimpse of the awesomeness of the Everest Poker software prior to downloading it yourself.

We look forward to seeing you at the kick-off coaching this evening!

Grummeler builds a bankroll
  • 6 replies
    • grummeler
      grummeler
      Bronze
      one interesting hand in the session

pocket queens
      opponent is relativly unknwon but not too agressiv postflop and somehow lose preflop

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($3.08)
      Hero (BB) ($1.90)
      UTG ($0.39)
      MP ($4.03)
      CO ($4.18)
      Button ($0.59)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q:diamond: , Q:club:
      1 fold, MP bets $0.07, 2 folds, SB calls $0.06, Hero raises $0.29, MP calls $0.24, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.69) 2:heart: , 8:diamond: , A:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.34, MP calls $0.34

Turn: ($1.37) 10:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $0.50, Hero folds

Total pot: $1.37
    • grummeler
      grummeler
      Bronze
      other hand

villian 29/27 over 40 hands

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($1.70)
      UTG ($0.48)
      MP ($2.14)
      CO ($2.03)
      Hero (Button) ($2.06)
      SB ($1.73)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A:heart: , Q:spade:
      UTG bets $0.48 (All-In), 2 folds, Hero calls $0.48, 2 folds, UTG raises $0.48 (All-In), 2 folds, Hero calls $0.48, 2 folds

Flop: ($1.95) 9:heart: , 6:spade: , 8:heart: (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: ($1.95) 10:spade: (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($1.95) 4:heart: (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $1.95
    • grummeler
      grummeler
      Bronze
      end day 1:

played hands : 280
      $ won : 1,16

new namkroll including first deposit bonus clean: 51,46$

:)
    • Bedoze
      Bedoze
      Bronze
      I haven't been in an online training for a while. So I joined the first coaching that was available.

I guess it was very helpful and it is important that you were aware of the different players that were watching you and questioned if everyone knew about the terms being used and the differences in style of players in NL2 and above.

Congratulations!
    • grummeler
      grummeler
      Bronze
      end of day 2:

i had a very horrible session where i lost like 4,5 stacks.
      i know i was tilting a little bit througout the session, which is still one of my hardest mistakes to work on :D

played hands : 222
      $ won : -7,04$ OUCH

new namkroll including first deposit bonus clean: 44,77$
    • grummeler
      grummeler
      Bronze
      sry i was quite bussy the last days, so i wasnt really able to succeed in playing my hands... nor to post in here.
      but here are the results so far:

results AFTER 14/11/2011:

playedf hands: 1109 hands played
      3,73h play time
      won -0.93$

this one tilt daywith -7.04$ was my only - day so far but obviously it hurts :D