[NL2-NL10] NL2 43o How should've read it?

• Rasken
      PokerStars - $0.02 NL (9 max) - Holdem - 3 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

BTN: $0.96
      SB: $2.02
      Hero (BB): $5.50

SB posts SB $0.01, Hero posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has 3:spade: 4:heart:

BTN calls $0.02, SB calls $0.01, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.06, 3 players) 5:spade: A:spade: 6:diamond:
      SB checks, Hero checks, BTN bets $0.03, SB calls $0.03, Hero calls $0.03

Turn: ($0.15, 3 players) J:heart:
      SB checks, Hero checks, BTN bets $0.15, SB calls $0.15, Hero calls $0.15

River: ($0.60, 3 players) 2:spade:
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.26, BTN raises to $0.76 and is all-in, fold, Hero calls $0.50

BTN shows 9:spade: T:spade: (Flush, Ace High) (PreFlop 66%, Flop 69%, Turn 75%)
      Hero shows 3:spade: 4:heart: (Straight, Six High) (PreFlop 34%, Flop 31%, Turn 25%)
      BTN wins $2.02

Okay, he didn't have the most tight range but my read was that he had AX and then when the Turn hit I thought he might had gotten two pair with AJ
      or something like that, especially since he bet 15c, I thought he bet for protection and yes I know I didn't have the odds to call but i hadnt gotten any action for a while.

So then another spade hit and I bet, the fact that he raised all-in should've made me think twice about calling, but he bet the turn right?

and then I hit my straight, I'm super confident that he had twopair or maybe even a set then he shows me 9Ts, I was surprised.

What should've I've done differently except not calling the turn since I didnt have the pot odds??
  • 3 replies
    • Rasken
    • buzzinowt
      As played i'm probably going to check call half pot on the river. With out reads out stats I don't think he its going to shove with two pair multi way. I think I'm going to fold turn with only 3 clean outs as it it's likely that at least one person has the fd.
    • veriz
      Hello Rasken,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Don't like that much your Call on the turn while you most likely wont get implied odds, also there is a FD possible. Not worth. But as playing in multiway pot on the river it's already pretty close. But most likely I'd Bet/Fold there rather than Call his shove. What hands do you think he is shoving on the river after even a flush completes.

Best Regards.