Infos

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Im very interested in this room as on the room where Im playing has became impossible to grind anymore as the room has reduce the max number at 8.

There is any1 play on Everest that may be so kind to give me some infos like for example if it is fishy like 888 Poker and what about the traffic?

Thanks in advance :)
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi KiromanAAKK,

Did you try Everest out yet then? I haven't played there myself so I cannot afford you any advice on it :(

Hopefully our members will spare sometime to give you the low down shortly.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • YUKNOW
      YUKNOW
      Bronze
      Traffic depends on the game/limits you play and the level of te opponents depends on how good you are so I'm not sure what answers you're expecting but I do believe its a soft room.

I assume you're asing about NLHE. Traffic is decent until 50nl, on 100 its a bit less and even less higher up. I dont play sngs or mtts so...yeah, no info there :)
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      One thing I'd mention... you cant resize the tables smaller than 640x480, so tiling might be a problem.
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gxtwo
      One thing I'd mention... you cant resize the tables smaller than 640x480, so tiling might be a problem.
      You can use donk resizer for that

As for traffic if you want more then 8 tables running, keep looking...
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      I forgot about that. tried it once, just could get used to it :/
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kiromanAAKK
      Im very interested in this room as on the room where Im playing has became impossible to grind anymore as the room has reduce the max number at 8.

There is any1 play on Everest that may be so kind to give me some infos like for example if it is fishy like 888 Poker and what about the traffic?

Thanks in advance :)
      I'm playing NLHE 10 SH and below, and traffic is quite good. Peak hour >10 table and lowest table running at non peak hour are ~6 table. I think Everest is softer than Party or Ipoker. Many player limping from UTG and rarely I rarely see people 3bet preflop. (I can't compare it with 888 because I dont play at 888).

But the problem is the software. They have the most primitive software. The most annoying is the software do not have 1/2pot or 3/4pot button. They only allow you to bet 1/1pot so if you want to bet 1/2pot on the flop you will get trouble.