UTG: $1.51
      UTG+1: $4.26
      MP: $4.00
      MP+1: $3.85
      LP: $1.42
      CO: $1.52

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero has A:heart: T:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.12, SB calls $0.10, fold

Flop: ($0.28, 2 players) 6:spade: Q:club: 6:diamond:
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.20, SB raises to $0.40, fold

SB wins $0.65

No stats of sb..

(I play mss)

Thanks in advance ;)
  • 6 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Check flop, bet turn, imo.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Hi there tak1s,

This thread was created in the Discussion Forums, but it should rightfully belong in the hand evaluation forums for MSS. (you will see it as a subforum). I will move it there now. Just want to flag that so you will create it in the proper section next time and so that our awesome hand judges can see it and comment on it :)

Also it helps if you take a look at our hand evaluation rules. :)

These rules help our hand evaluation forum run more smoothly. Thanks so much for your cooperation. If you have any questions, dont hesitate to let me know ;)

smiles,
      wendy
    • tak1s
      tak1s
      Bronze
      Why would you check? Because he may called me preflop with 6-High suited maybe (a move that people to these limits do often) and hit trips?

purplefizz I apologize for the wrong section it won't happen again =) =)
    • enemaze
      enemaze
      Bronze
      I think it's fine as played, on this dry board it's a must cbet against 1 opponent. You might even get him to fold better hands like AJ,AK and 22-55.
      After he plays back at you, you should let it go. I don't see villains bluffing this board with complete air on NL4 too often, even if it is a button vs sb situation. Without any reads it's a pretty standard laydown.
      NH WP.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      Could you care to elaborate why? I like to know because I am definitly cBetting this board to fold out potential better hands or prevent myself from getting bluffed at the pot

If you get check/raised on this board, you are just beat which is fine because we just had Ace high :)

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      Could you care to elaborate why? I like to know because I am definitly cBetting this board to fold out potential better hands or prevent myself from getting bluffed at the pot

If you get check/raised on this board, you are just beat which is fine because we just had Ace high :)

Best regards,
      Gerv
      Well on NL4 what is the c-bet achieving? I mean basically All PP's will likely call, possible better aces etc, so you only generate folds from worse hands. If you delay c-bet till turn then it's more probable you get low PP's to fold, maybe some mid PP's depending on the turn card. But obvs everything is relative to villains habits which we don't know. If we're playin higher than NL4 then the c-bet on the flop is better line imo.