Stack
      BB:
      $1.98
      MP1:
      $0.77
      Hero:
      $1.28

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:diamond: , 7:diamond:
      3 folds, MP1 calls $0.02, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, SB folds, BB calls $0.06, MP1 calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.25) K:diamond: , 9:spade: , 2:heart: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets $0.12, BB calls $0.12, MP1 folds.

Turn: ($0.49) A:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.36, BB calls $0.36.

River: ($1.21) J:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.6, BB calls $0.60.

Final Pot: $2.41

I'm playing MSS now, i have concerns about river - does it worth to invest more? According to postflop chart with top pair you bet/raise, but i guess the mistake was that i played from preflop with so small kicker, that put in tough spot on river

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of aces (Ad 7d)
      BB shows (Ks 4s)

Hero wins with a pair of aces (Ad 7d)
  • 4 replies
    • churchilland
      churchilland
      Bronze
      sorry should posted it on mid stack hand evaluation forum, didn't know about that one forum and now my user has no rights to move threads ..
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello churchilland,

Well, it's not MSS since you should be leaving the table when having $1. :) Also about the hand most likely if playing MSS I wouldn't even raise it here while MP1 doesn't even have a full stack.

But as played I'd just Check behind on the flop and most likely give it up while being in multiway pot. They ain't folding any pairs there anyways. As we continue seems to be fine if you consider him going to pay you with worse hands.

Best Regards.
    • churchilland
      churchilland
      Bronze
      i was expecting that you will notice the fact about 1 $ :) but ufortuantely at titan poker NL2 room mimimum buy in is 1$ so i cant start with 40 BB :(
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by churchilland
      i was expecting that you will notice the fact about 1 $ :) but ufortuantely at titan poker NL2 room mimimum buy in is 1$ so i cant start with 40 BB :(
      Oh okey, that's crap. :( Try playing BSS?:)