Should I stay or should I go now?

• Deadbillis
      Deadbillis
      Bronze
      Hi Guys suggestions welcomed.

Been playing on pokerstars for 6months and was holding my on after 3 of small deposits of $30 each.

Was up to $180 then down to $40 and then back up to $100+ (standard up and down swings on micro sng).

Just had a mental downswing this week (little bit of tilt but overall happy with my gameplay just cards did not hold up). And as with all of us, I've done my pokerstars Bankroll and now have a decision!

Should I reload here or look at another site.

There are a few reasons I'm asking:

Reasons to look at a new site
      i. I'm not over keen on their reward scheme (about $300 play to get $10 )
      ii. No reward for any additional deposit whereas I can get a bonus for firsttime bonus on a new site.

Reasons to stay
      i. Lots of loose players at the lower level so long term profit for tags
      ii. Plently of players so plenty of multi table sngs.

I still have my free pokerstrategy $50+ a little bit on 777 but there's not many players on this site so getting multi sng games is slow. I would get a first deposit here though!

I also have increased the pokerstrategy $8 on 888 to $20 and again would get a first deposit bonus.

I still have a small bankroll on PS + 1500fpps so still have game play there.

So my question has many parts:

Reload at Pokerstars?
      is no Which site
      777 = decent bankroll of $100plus and a first deposit bonus but no players
      888 = bankroll of $70plus and a first deposit bonus and some players
      Other sites = $50 plus bonus and players

Your suggestions are appreciated
  • 7 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Not got any personal experience, but I believe 888's FDB is quite poor rakeback%, but it beats no FDB!

I hear their playerbase is growing by the day though, so that's probably a big plus for the site.
    • buzzinowt
      buzzinowt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Deadbillis

Was up to $180 then down to $40 and then back up to $100+ (standard up and down swings on micro sng).
      What level do you play?
    • Deadbillis
      Deadbillis
      Bronze
      [/quote]What level do you play?[/quote]I multi table (3 tables) x $3.50 turbo single tables. I know my 'site' bankroll was light for this but the $1.50 gives such a poor return (due to the 50% Rake) that I found I was often making a lose even when having a decent itm% and I have the bankroll off site to reload (as now) if I bust out.

Basically, I'm 90% certain about depositing at another site so am looking for suggestions as to which sites offer the best deposit bonus, have a decent number of players.

Rakeback's not a major issue but it would be nice to have some reward for daily play.
    • Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      888 is so soft . deposited 20 got over 100 there now .
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Reasons to stay
      i. Lots of loose players at the lower level so long term profit for tags
      ii. Plently of players so plenty of multi table sngs.
      [/quote]For these 2 reasons you should NEVER move to other room.

Honestly, i play micro 10cents,25cents, $1.5 SNG to 3.50 SNG n all in profit. If u're facing downswing move downlimit to recover ur bankroll. Dont force playing limit that Will eat your bankroll fast.

The 10cents 360players look like a donkey tournament, if u are good, that tour is the best to build bankroll without even risking ur balance.

PS: playing on partypoker now $3 SNG 50max players, need about 45mins waiting to full... one of the reason i hate playing low traffic room.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey guys,

this thread might interest you if you want to learn about other poker rooms:

Choosing the right Poker Room for you!

will also move this thread to Beginners Questions. :)

smiles,
      wendy
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      care less about where you are playing, and start caring more about :

1) Bankroll management
      2) studying/leakbusting