Please Help...Statistics

• StingerMk
      StingerMk
      Bronze
      Hi to all :s_biggrin:
      Please help,I post here link from mediafire, it is some stats from my game on Nl20 SH Ongame ~20k hands. Please who have time and wants to consider my stats and write comment here. Because i mean my game is not good and any comment is welcome and I believe will help me, what is my wrong play....etc... :f_frown:

Download stats from here [Edited by HollyMichelle]

Thank you very much
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi StingerMK,

I have removed your link for the safety of our members. Because we cannot verify the safety of download/zipped files they are generally not allowed. I hope you understand.

There are other easier ways of displaying your stats for review by our members.

One option would be to post a screenshot of you stats here. First by pressing Printscreen, copying to Paint, and saving the image.

To post images:
      1. save the image somewhere in you computer
      2. upload to a free image hosting service (like imgur.com, imageshack.com, etc.)
      3. in that image hosting service, copy the link which says for posting in forums
      4. paste in our message box
      5. voila!

I have also moved your thread to it's more appropriate home

Best regards,
      Gary
    • StingerMk
      StingerMk
      Bronze
      HollyMichelle
      I wanted this way because of the detailed statistics review, hands... etc., but no problem i undrestand you . Thanks
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you for understanding StingerMk.

Enjoy your weekend,
      Gary