This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] ATo spew (flop 3bet bluffshove) / Soulread

• noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Villain was kind of unknown-ish but seemed like tight fish

he played like 37/14 over 25 hands he didn't autorebuy and limped this makes me think he's not a good player.

I should have raised bigger pre perhaps.

Anyway I cbet the flop with 2 Overs and BD FD/SD and I get c/r'd by SB. I don't give him a very strong range really. 78 , small FD's , 55-77, 56, 53s, 68 , 4x, 2x, that kind of stuff. Weak draws and weak made hands that he turns into a bluff on the flop. Considering this I just shove it right into his face knowing that if my read is correct he can never call (if I had an indication that he's a callingstation I wouldnt have made this play obv)
      thoughts on the range I give him and play I make accordingly?

iPoker - $0.50 NL - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

MP: $69.50
      CO: $19.00
      BTN: $69.58
      SB: $47.80
      Hero (BB): $54.95
      UTG: $34.00

SB posts SB $0.25, Hero posts BB $0.50, CO posts DB $0.50

Pre Flop: ($1.25) Hero has A:heart: T:spade:

UTG calls $0.50, MP calls $0.50, CO checks, fold, SB calls $0.25, Hero raises to $3.00, fold, fold, fold, SB calls $2.50

Flop: ($7.50, 2 players) 8:spade: 4:spade: 2:diamond:
      SB checks, Hero bets $5.50, SB raises to $13.50, Hero raises to $51.95, fold

Hero wins $32.78
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would personally not make that move, since you should quite perfect on your read. You´re risking 48$ to win 26,5$ and since you´re ip you can always just call to then shove over his turn bet or bet yourself and take down pot.
      Pf raise is fine. Generally I think his range pre-flop is very wide, but it would also consist small pp-s and some suited connectors.
      He would likely also limp/call pf with Ax hands and some hands that he doesn´t want to raise himself, but might peel flop, like JQ, KT.