Rakeback Question

• cdog444
      cdog444
      Bronze
      I signed up to get rakeback using the instructions. When I went to deposit it didnt accept my CC, so then its several weeks later, and apparently I cant get the 30% loyalty rakeback after 10 days of signing up. Is there any way for pokerstrategy to still get me the 30% loyalty rakeback if I deposit now?
  • 13 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi cdog444,

I'm sorry to read you're experiencing difficulties with your Unibet account.

Of course, I'm here to help :) let's try to get you the bonus. My questions are:

- when did you sign up for a Unibet account? (specific date)
      - when did they ask you to verify your credit card (specific date)
      - why did they have problem accepting it then? (when did they tell you this)
      - how much did you deposit?

Looking forward to your answers
      Ingrid
    • cdog444
      cdog444
      Bronze
      - when did you sign up for a Unibet account? (specific date)
      Oct 25, 2011

- when did they ask you to verify your credit card (specific date)
      it was rejected because it was a vanilla mastercard

- why did they have problem accepting it then? (when did they tell you this)
      the vanilla mastercard is apparently based in US and isnt accepted by Unibet (even tho i live in canada). Its ok because i can just use Ukash instead for depositing.

- how much did you deposit?
      tried to deposit 200 cad

I just want to know if there is any way I can get same loyalty 30% if I deposit today/tomorrow, I can use Ukash.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi cdog,

Thanks for answering.

I'm a bit confused, I thought your account was declined because of your credit card verification or something alike.

In reality your credit card was declined because they don't accept it. When was this communicated to you after you tried to deposit? (I assume immediately?)

This is clearly stated on our website:

After registering your account you have 10 days to activate the bonus by logging into the software, within these 10 days you will need to deposit otherwise you will not be able to receive your bonus - once you've activated the bonus you'll have 60 days to earn your points.

So, unless your account wasn't verified for security reasons on time (which could have caused the delay) I'm not sure I can help you in this case.

You tried to deposit within 10 days? You were informed that you cc is not eligible within 10 days? Have you tried another method within 10 days?

Looking forward to your reply
      Ingrid
    • cdog444
      cdog444
      Bronze
      I tried to deposit with CC on the same day I signed up, and it was rejected. So yes, I tried to deposit within the 10 days but was rejected.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cdog444
      I tried to deposit with CC on the same day I signed up, and it was rejected. So yes, I tried to deposit within the 10 days but was rejected.
      and after it was rejected, have you tried another method?
    • cdog444
      cdog444
      Bronze
      No I have not.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No I have not.
      ok, why not? you didn't notice the terms and conditions or just simply changed your mind and now wants to deposit again?

I'm afraid it has to be with in 10 days or else you're not eligible for the loyalty bonus, I'll ask for you just in case.
    • cdog444
      cdog444
      Bronze
      I wasnt aware of other options available. I just figured out about Ukash the other day which gave me another option I could use, so I wanted to deposit with it.
    • cdog444
      cdog444
      Bronze
      I also honestly wasn't aware of the 10 day rule, but I suppose that doesnt mean much does it.
    • cdog444
      cdog444
      Bronze
      Any response to my question? I guess I can't get the bonus? Shame because I would have deposited...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi cdog,

I'm very sorry but this is not entirely up to us I'm afraid. Unfortunately if you didn't succeed to deposit within the 10 days, there is not much we can do about it :(

Ingrid
    • cdog444
      cdog444
      Bronze
      Well I tried to deposit within the 10 days but cc got rejected...Not only till now did I notice the other deposit method
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Well I tried to deposit within the 10 days but cc got rejected...Not only till now did I notice the other deposit method
      I understand, but this is not up to me anymore. Have you tried to contact Unibet and ask for an exception?