This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL30 SH T9s

• OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      So this guy is interesting, he was 3betting me alot and I 4bet him alot aswell, now I called coz I had position and deeper stacks. He is about 19/15/5% 3bet (but im not sure thats accurate yet, might be higher). his turn Cbet is 40% only, but I floated him alot so I guess he tried barreling... My question is, what should I do on the turn ? because if he's got a value hand, thats only AA or TT, never anything else, I really doubt he calls my shove on the turn with AJ or AQ, so I have to call the turn hoping he will bluff the river right ? If the 6 doesnt come on the river I snapcall whatever he bets. Any other line to play this hand ?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.30(BB) Replayer
      SB ($47.53)
      BB ($27.53)
      CO ($29.82)
      Hero ($54.11)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: 9:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $1.05, SB raises to $3.15, fold, Hero calls $2.10

FLOP ($6.60) A:diamond: T:heart: 6:diamond:

SB bets $3.90, Hero calls $3.90

TURN ($14.40) A:diamond: T:heart: 6:diamond: 9:club:

SB bets $8.40, Hero calls $8.40

RIVER ($31.20) A:diamond: T:heart: 6:diamond: 9:club: 6:club:

SB bets $24, Hero folds

SB wins $29.64
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

Since it is 3-bet pot he would get all-in all his Ax hands (definitely AK and AQ) because of your aggressive history. So I´d personally would shove on the turn for value.
      But since only 2 cards that you really afraid is A and 6 then I think slowplaying and giving him option to bluff river had more merit than shoving yourself.
      If river card was smaller than 9x I´d shove myself for value against his river bet.