50$ + 100$ ?

• 7 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi angalius,

Welcome to our community!

There is still free $50 indeed and the $100 first deposit bonus on Party Poker.

I can see that you've received your free $50 capital today :) happy grinding to you! Have you tried our 2 x Daily $100 Freeroll (PartyPoker) ?

If you make an additional deposit on top of the free $50 in your poker account to start with, PartyPoker will double it. You'll receive 100% of the amount you've deposited as a poker bonus, up to $100.

Please note you need to make a deposit within 60 days to get this bonus.And dont forget to us FDB100 (capital letters as its written)

Here you can read all about upgrading your account and get the $100 bonus.

once you make a deposit you'll be eligible for the Weekly $2,280 Depositor Freeroll (PartyPoker)

Anything else we can help you with, just give us a shout
      Ingrid
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi angalius,

Welcome to our community!

There is still free $50 indeed and the $100 first deposit bonus on Party Poker.

I can see that you've received your free $50 capital today :) happy grinding to you! Have you tried our 2 x Daily $100 Freeroll (PartyPoker) ?

If you make an additional deposit on top of the free $50 in your poker account to start with, PartyPoker will double it. You'll receive 100% of the amount you've deposited as a poker bonus, up to $100.

Please note you need to make a deposit within 60 days to get this bonus.And dont forget to us FDB100 (capital letters as its written)

Here you can read all about upgrading your account and get the $100 bonus.

once you make a deposit you'll be eligible for the Weekly $2,280 Depositor Freeroll (PartyPoker)

Anything else we can help you with, just give us a shout
      Ingrid
      what happens if I cashout $105 before I clear none of the 2 bonuses? Will they still work?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      To cash-out the Free50 and/or winnings the user has to gather 100 PartyPoints first in 150 days

FDB100
      While playing poker at real money tables you collect so-called PartyPoints and for each 150 PartyPoints you earn, you will clear $25 of the bonus. So if you deposit at least $100 you will have to collect 600 PartyPoints to clear the full bonus amount.
      You have 120 days to clear the entire bonus. You will get to keep the bonus money that you have cleared within the 120 days, even if you have not managed to clear the entire bonus.

Ingrid
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      To cash-out the Free50 and/or winnings the user has to gather 100 PartyPoints first in 150 days

FDB100
      While playing poker at real money tables you collect so-called PartyPoints and for each 150 PartyPoints you earn, you will clear $25 of the bonus. So if you deposit at least $100 you will have to collect 600 PartyPoints to clear the full bonus amount.
      You have 120 days to clear the entire bonus. You will get to keep the bonus money that you have cleared within the 120 days, even if you have not managed to clear the entire bonus.

Ingrid
      But the bonus code is PSDB100 :f_o:
      are they the same?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      correct PSDB100

sorry, but thankfully I linked you in my OP so just click on it and can see all the steps you need to take.
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      I've read it a few times, and now read it once again. What I still don't understand is:
      Originally posted by pokerstrategy.com

It's still your money, making a deposit isn't a payment
      Some beginners believe that a deposit is like paying to be allowed to play poker. That's not true.
      Depositing money means you transfer money into your poker account, just as if it were in a current account. You can play with it, or transfer it back to your bank account. It's still your money.
      Does it mean that I can cashout the deposited $100 without losing bonus benefits: $50 (still need 77PP to clear) + $100 (still need 600PP to clear)?
      I asked it in Russian partypoker section:
      http://ru.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=472828&page=20
      And got the answer like I will need to make 15PP. Can you approve it?
      It's not that I don't respect Russian moderator's words, maybe he just misunderstood me because of my bad explaining - that's why I recheck it to be 90% sure.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slipkn6t
      I've read it a few times, and now read it once again. What I still don't understand is:
      Originally posted by pokerstrategy.com

It's still your money, making a deposit isn't a payment
      Some beginners believe that a deposit is like paying to be allowed to play poker. That's not true.
      Depositing money means you transfer money into your poker account, just as if it were in a current account. You can play with it, or transfer it back to your bank account. It's still your money.
      Does it mean that I can cashout the deposited $100 without losing bonus benefits: $50 (still need 77PP to clear) + $100 (still need 600PP to clear)?
      I asked it in Russian partypoker section:
      http://ru.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=472828&page=20
      And got the answer like I will need to make 15PP. Can you approve it?
      It's not that I don't respect Russian moderator's words, maybe he just misunderstood me because of my bad explaining - that's why I recheck it to be 90% sure.

Hey slipkn6t, hows it going?

Once you deposit your own money, the money is still yours and you should be able withdraw your deposited funds without any hassle and it should not effect your bonuses.

For further details regarding all deposits and withdrawals, please contact the support team at PartyPoker by clicking here: PartyPoker Contact Us. :)