This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Learning trouble

• luigivampa99
      luigivampa99
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I recently acquired silver status, and decided to follow the
      "Advanced Learning Path - Junior" as listed under silver on the following page :
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/bss/

However, midway through reading the articles, I am finding that some are locked and silver status is not enough??
      For example - "Lesson 4 : How to defend your blinds" is not available to me??
      As the course is listed under silver, I find this a little frustrating.
  • 3 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi luigi,

yes, i can see that "How to defend your blinds" is in the Gold section of our articles.
      i will ask someone about this. thanks for flagging.

smiles,
      wendy
    • luigivampa99
      luigivampa99
      Bronze
      Thanks for looking into it :)
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He luigivampa99,

I know that teasing is somehow mean, offering an overview with no freely readable articles in one paragraph.
      I made the articles for Way ahead- Way behind and Blind Defence available for Silver-Status+ - enjoy them!
      I hope to see you around with gold status in a few weeks time to be able to read all the remaining articles.
      Thank you for your feedback - guess the matter somehow got overlooked when we created the Learning Paths.