Withdraw to Visa Debit - help please

• 17 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi gxtwo,

Any luck with this yet?

Did you try contacting Everest support to see if they can help you out?

If not, always worth an attempt at least.

Keep us updated,
      Gary
    • YUKNOW
      YUKNOW
      Bronze
      Have you registered your visa card? I havent made any withdrawals using Visa, but I was about to. I see there is no option to register one in the Withdrawal section, but there is in the Deposit section. You can try that, and please let us know how it works out :)

I wrote to the support and am expecting some more info.
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      yeah got it sorted. apparently you need to make a deposit with your card first.
      Can anyone confirm this is the same for methods such as moneybookers etc.

I havent withdrew yet as i want to use the $1000 bonus code. and I'm unable to put in decent volume this month. so no withdraw for a while lol.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi gxtwo,

Normally to withdraw, you must have used the same method when depositing also.

So if you would like to withdraw to moneybookers, then I would suggest depositing using it also.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Fast response!

Thank you HollyMichelle! :f_thumbsup:

Perhaps this could be added to the everest faq to save some people a headache?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Will forward your suggestion in the morning gxtwo!

It is standard amongst nearly all Poker rooms as far as I'm aware :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gxtwo
      Fast response!

Thank you HollyMichelle! :f_thumbsup:

Perhaps this could be added to the everest faq to save some people a headache?
      Hi there gxtwo,

As fas as I know, at every poker room you'll need to register a payment method before you can request a withdrawal. Which means you need to deposit the minimum amount.

This of course can be changed by the poker room any time, which we wouldn't be informed unless you guys notice it.

Thank you for understanding this and because of your comment, now many users will see this information :)

Ingrid
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      I have yet to make a deposit on Everest, but joined the site via Pokerstrategy and was credited a $50 bankroll. I now have $108.

I plan to make a small deposit via NeTeller to Everest soon. My identity has been verified by NeTeller but will I also have to confirm my identity to Everest before I can make any cash withdrawal from the site? I don't have a driving licence, passport, or even a scanner to copy these documents. But will obtain a passport if push comes to shove. It's just a chore and all so unnecessary.

So my question is this. I have a NeTeller account that has verified my identity via a bank check. Is this enough for me to prove my identity without having to obtain a passport in order to cash out?

Thank you in advance.

Arthur

PS - I won the Pokerstrategy $100 freeroll the other day!!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Arthur,

Congratulations for winning the PokerStrategy.com freeroll :D

Yes, normally you'll need to verify yourself with the poker room as well. The eWallet and Poker room have nothing to do with each other and don't share players information, especially sensitive data like credit cards/passport etc... but you may get lucky and they don't ask for anything. Always case by cases these situations.

let me know if any issues
      Ingrid
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      Thank you for your speedy reply, IngridN.

I have yet to earn 1,000 SP points so obviously can't withdraw for a while anyway. But I intend to use Everest as my first stage in bankroll building. I think this site is the best poker site for those wishing to build up a starting roll from nothing. Freeroll Shasta tables, low micro stakes rake, in small buy-in increments, and plenty of fish. It's a little goldmine in my opinion. Wish I found out about pokerstrategy, and Everest, before depositing $150 on Full Tilt. Never mind, I hope to unite with my bankroll on Full Tilt soon.

I intend to move my bankroll between poker sites when required. So it looks like I might have to obtain a passport soon. Funny, how they don't ask for a passport when depositing!!

Again. Thank you for your reply. It is much appreciated.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      good old everest, I also built my first roll there donkey years ago.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      You're welcome Arthur, just shoot away with any questions you have and I'll come find ya :D
      Also, thank you for the nice feedback, I'm sure users will appreciate it.

I hope you have a lovely Christmas!
      Ingrid
    • jpcool
      jpcool
      Bronze
      i still have not yet created an account to this site. but was i planning, by the way what is the min. cashout on this site via visa debit? thanks.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jpcool
      i still have not yet created an account to this site. but was i planning, by the way what is the min. cashout on this site via visa debit? thanks.
      Tried searching this for you John but unfortunately I have come up empty :(

If you are looking for a speedy answer maybe it would be best if you contact their support

Hopefully one of our kind members will pick this thread up and give you the answer you need :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      apologies for digging up an old thread, but i started it :coolface:

I still have not deposited any money lol.

I want to deposit so i can withdraw. I have read about the $500 deposit bonus.

Can anyone tell me if i withdraw during my bonus period, will the bonus be effected?

Done some calcs and i could clear around $150~ :megusta:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gxtwo
      apologies for digging up an old thread, but i started it :coolface:

I still have not deposited any money lol.

I want to deposit so i can withdraw. I have read about the $500 deposit bonus.

Can anyone tell me if i withdraw during my bonus period, will the bonus be effected?

Done some calcs and i could clear around $150~ :megusta:
      Hey again gxtwo!

Happy new year to you and yours!

Once again, I will ask you to contact Everest as I'm not sure of the answer for you. Hopefully a member will pick this thread up though before you go to support.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      forgot to update here..

I was informed a withdraw will not effect the bonus. thats was from the pokerstrategy team. still haven't heard from everest :facepalm:

And now that i've deposited, the only option to withdraw is cheque dafuq?!