Transfer to Mansion

• tomsten
      tomsten
      Bronze
      Hello, yesterday afternoon I got mail that Pokerstrategy have transfer 50$ to my Mansion account. Problem is that I dont have it on my account at Mansion. Account balance is zero. I sent a letter to Mansion support yesterday, but still no answer.

Can you do something or tell me whats the problem?

Thanks.
  • 6 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hello tomsten,

The money should definitely be on your account. We got the confirmation from Mansion, and so your rank has been upgraded. Please note that the money lands on your Mansion account and not directly to your poker wallet.

In case you haven't still seen it, please contact Mansion support via the live chat.

Good luck & Hoppy Easter!
      thunderbird56
    • tomsten
      tomsten
      Bronze
      Is operator at lunch break? :D
      Waiting for 10 mins, but okei I have some time.

K, now I got answer from them:

Lenise says:
      I can confirm that the pokerstrategy bonus has not been added to your account yet, until pokerstrategy confirm your details.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      I suggest you allow a little time more. We already initialed the transfer and got the confirmation from Mansion. In case they haven't credited your account yet, they should do it sometime today. If that's not the case, please contact us again.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • tomsten
      tomsten
      Bronze
      Sadly I must admit that I still dont have it on my account.

Happy Easter! :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello tomsten,

Are you sure it is not in your Mansion account either? (You need to transfer it over to your Poker account). If there is infact still no money in your account please contact the Mansion support via Email, and write a support ticket with their response to our support staff: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/

As far as I can see, the money has already been transfered to your account.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • tomsten
      tomsten
      Bronze
      Today finally it was there, Mansion support finally got it right.

Thanks for helping!

Good Luck!