Strategy Points & Rakeback

• sheripops
      sheripops
      Bronze
      More stupid dumass annoying questions!

What date are strategy points and rakeback paid?
      And... For what date periods do they cover?

Also - I got my initial $50 paid to Party and in my bonus info page this account is registered. However, I play mostly on Full Tilt. I have added my ID for Full Tilt (and other sites) in the little box but it says nothing about them being registered yet... What does this mean?!

The end!
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi sheripops,

StrategyPoints are not paid, they are to keep track of what rank you have. They are updated every 1-2 days.

You will only collect StrategyPoints over sites of which you are tracked over us. That means you need to have made your first deposit at Full-Tilt with our bonus code. If you did not do so, then you will not collect strategy points or rakeback through us.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • sheripops
      sheripops
      Bronze
      Oh... Looks like I'll be a bronze brownie for life unless I head off to Stars where I have an account I've never used or deposited to... Do you think I could get away with registering a new one with them with your bonus code or should I mail them and ask nicely?!
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Yes, i recommend that you do it. For safe, you should contact the poker room support team in case you wish to close your old account and open a new one.

Happy Easter!
      thunderbird56
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Stars doesn't allow second accounts either - and signing up a new account at Full-Tilt is not good since they do not allow second accounts. So unless you can get either Full-Tilt or Stars to close your old accounts it looks rather bad.

Only alternative if you want to move up in rank is to play at one of the other affiliates.

Best regards,
      SoyCD