Leaving iPoker for good

• KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      I've enjoyed my time there but one thing really pushed me over the edge in leaving, the withdrawal methods.

You can only withdraw with a method that you used to deposit. So I deposited with card so I can only withdraw with wire transfer which has been a tedious experience especially since I had to find out how to withdraw to Australia from the UK which has been super annoying.

I tried to withdraw using my Neteller but apparently because I didn't use it to deposit I can't withdraw to it..

GG iPoker.
  • 8 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Kozak,

Sorry to hear this, have you decided where you going to play then now?

Ingrid
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      play @ 888 poker its amazing so many fish and very good withdrawal methods
    • NatRPheM
      NatRPheM
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KozakFB
      I've enjoyed my time there but one thing really pushed me over the edge in leaving, the withdrawal methods.

You can only withdraw with a method that you used to deposit. So I deposited with card so I can only withdraw with wire transfer which has been a tedious experience especially since I had to find out how to withdraw to Australia from the UK which has been super annoying.

I tried to withdraw using my Neteller but apparently because I didn't use it to deposit I can't withdraw to it..

GG iPoker.
      If you deposit like 10$ or whatever with neteller you should be able to withdraw with it as well.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Look Im not an expert but it seem that on all the rooms You can only withdraw with a method that you used to deposit. :)
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kiromanAAKK
      Look Im not an expert but it seem that on all the rooms You can only withdraw with a method that you used to deposit. :)
      +1
      Just min deposit from neteller and withdraw it to neteller.
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      This is not true.

It may seem that way because iPoker has a lot of rooms but it simply isn't the case.

I'll be moving to Partypoker and probably depositing on 888 as well as they seem to be good towards Australians.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KozakFB
      This is not true.

It may seem that way because iPoker has a lot of rooms but it simply isn't the case.

I'll be moving to Partypoker and probably depositing on 888 as well as they seem to be good towards Australians.
      Hi KozakFB

It may not be true in all cases, but as the folks have suggested, on many poker rooms (not just iPoker) you can only withdraw to a method you've used to deposit. Making a small deposit using your Neteller account makes your problem with iPoker go away - no fuss no hassle. Maybe something to consider in the future.

888.com is relatively soft in most variants so it's a nice place to play - and with Shane Warne being an 888.com ambassador they definitely have an Aussie feel. :f_grin:

Hope all goes well.
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Making a small deposit using your Neteller account makes your problem with iPoker go away - no fuss no hassle.
      But this ruins first deposit bonus...