Fraudulent fraud is fraudulent

• Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Hello,

decided to create an account on Unibet. Tried 4 times. Everytime I got a message reading "Fraudulent activity or alien sighting detected. Either way you can't get in" or shit like that. What is that? Do they somehow detect my skin colour during my registration?

Also, you cant use same e-mail again. Let's say you try to register using your email 'selbst_fan@yahoo.com' and fail - you cant use it again, because it is already used (even thou you were denied).

Question is - what is wrong with them? Ok, maybe, just maybe account name broccoli_fart or fraudulent_poo is not acceptable, but what about 'jackalof'? Does it somehow imply about jacking off activity, therefore is denied in order to protect innocent 40 year olds that play craps on Unibet?

After inspecting archives for 3 hours, I discovered I would need to contact support and provide proof of my address. So how the sex I am going to do that? I don't know about you, but my amish days are in the past, so I no longer use dildos made of straws and no longer receive any kind of paper bills. Taking a photo of myself near my house sounds like a plan, but I have no friends (for obvious reasons) to take a picture for me, nor do I possess the knowledge of the usage of camera stand-alone function.

Is going through all that pain standard in Unibet? Do you really have to try several times, create new e-mails and beg them to let you in? I may only wonder what roads one must travel in order to withdraw some cash. I bet first you have to dodge search-and-destroy missile (which has exact lock on you because you send them your billing address), then you must win some reality show to double-prove your identity is real.

Epilogue - wtf? I miss Full Tilt.
  • 10 replies
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      :f_biggrin:
    • Alieaz
      Alieaz
      Bronze
      Try Bwin. I found them pretty good! Lots of fish and plenty of betting action if thats your style.
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      LOL OP.
    • Riesutas
      Riesutas
      Bronze
      has to be the funniest thing I've read this month
    • shehanshah
      shehanshah
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Riesutas
      has to be the funniest thing I've read this month
      ". :tongue: TRY POKERSTARS. THEIR SUPPORT IS REALLY GOOD.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jackalof
      Hello,

decided to create an account on Unibet. Tried 4 times. Everytime I got a message reading "Fraudulent activity or alien sighting detected. Either way you can't get in" or shit like that. What is that? Do they somehow detect my skin colour during my registration?

Also, you cant use same e-mail again. Let's say you try to register using your email 'selbst_fan@yahoo.com' and fail - you cant use it again, because it is already used (even thou you were denied).

Question is - what is wrong with them? Ok, maybe, just maybe account name broccoli_fart or fraudulent_poo is not acceptable, but what about 'jackalof'? Does it somehow imply about jacking off activity, therefore is denied in order to protect innocent 40 year olds that play craps on Unibet?

After inspecting archives for 3 hours, I discovered I would need to contact support and provide proof of my address. So how the sex I am going to do that? I don't know about you, but my amish days are in the past, so I no longer use dildos made of straws and no longer receive any kind of paper bills. Taking a photo of myself near my house sounds like a plan, but I have no friends (for obvious reasons) to take a picture for me, nor do I possess the knowledge of the usage of camera stand-alone function.

Is going through all that pain standard in Unibet? Do you really have to try several times, create new e-mails and beg them to let you in? I may only wonder what roads one must travel in order to withdraw some cash. I bet first you have to dodge search-and-destroy missile (which has exact lock on you because you send them your billing address), then you must win some reality show to double-prove your identity is real.

Epilogue - wtf? I miss Full Tilt.
      omg, I'm seriously rofl!! :D :D :D you should consider to be a writer! :)

on a serious note, anything I can help you with here?
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Hey Ingrid,

no, I gave up :) I've sent them my driving licence and a 5-months old bill. They asked for a 3 months old bill :f_confused: So I got that and shipped. They replied the date on the paper is not showing (it was there, just written in my language. I explained, they did not care). Decided to stick to Everest poker for now :f_p:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jackalof
      Hey Ingrid,

no, I gave up :) I've sent them my driving licence and a 5-months old bill. They asked for a 3 months old bill :f_confused: So I got that and shipped. They replied the date on the paper is not showing (it was there, just written in my language. I explained, they did not care). Decided to stick to Everest poker for now :f_p:
      I don't want you to give up. Must be a misunderstanding. I can look into this, will take contact with you tomorrow :)
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      :D funniest thing today
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      This is epic :D :D :D

start a blog or sth