This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Salut les copains

• copndz
      copndz
      Bronze
      Salut les copains,

I'm copndz from France, I started playing a few days ago, and I can't stop it now. I'm playing on Partypoker.fr and try not being too fishy, I enjoy looking reviews and want to thank you for the good job, the entire site is very good though. I think I'm gonna post some threads from now on, so I make this post to introduce myself.

Remember I'm new to poker, (and to english speaking too ;p), I'm not quite sur if I'm doing good or not, but trying to do my best, so be tolerant with me =)

Have a nice evening,
      Cu
      copndz
  • 4 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi copndz,

warm welcome to our community! your english is fine, dont worry :)

it's your 2nd post and silver status already? where have you been hiding? looking forward to all the threads you are going to make from now on! :s_evil:

have you been to the hand evaluation forums yet? are you playing cash games or tourneys?

smiles,
      wendy
    • copndz
      copndz
      Bronze
      Thank you =)

I don't really know why I'm silver, I answered a quizz, that can be the reason. My other post is my introduction in french :p and the next one is going to be about HUD problem because I can't find an answer to my problems^^

So I started with a little bankroll playing 0,50€/1€ sng, now I'm doing almost only 1€ sng and a few 3€, I don't really respect bankroll management, but I'm trying not to be too unreasonable (20 bi min).

I'm playing on 1 to 4 table, turbo on partypoker.fr (3min blind, so super turbo?). I've been watching some video (10-15) on those limits, and I think I'm handling them not that bad with "not that bad" too push or fold and heads up phases.

Now I'm trying to install a HUD, but I really have problems with that, first I wanted to use Elephant but I think that it will never work on SNG since development crew has been working on it for some years^^ but maybe I'm mistaken. I installed Pocker Tracker but even with that I can't get the HUD working (I have english hands, they are imported correctly but it just doesn't show up).

And eventually, there is one thing with poker I hate, and especially when looking for any kind of stuff, it's that you never find the answer but a full load of useless ads, and promo codes and shit :D

So this is it, introduction must be over now, I hope I'll enjoy posting there but community looks cool so I guess it'll be easy =)

Cu,
      copndz
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      i myself use Holdem Manager which you can buy from us (and get an additional 500 Strategy Points). i can tell you it works perfectly for SNG's. but if you don't want to shell out any money yet, why dont you start out with Elephant first? as far as i can see, it seems to support SNGs.

Supported poker rooms and game formats
      The PokerStrategy.com Elephant supports:
      Texas Hold'em Cash Game (Fixed Limit, No Limit and Pot Limit)
      Texas Hold'em Sit and Go (regular SnGs and SnG-MTTs)

You can download it from [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/9/[/URL]Elephant download[/URL].

To the video: How to install the PokerStrategy.com Elephant

FAQ - Frequently asked questions about the PokerStrategy.com Elephant

Forum board - Elephant Support

if you are having problems, just post in the Elephant board to describe your problem and hopefully our software ninjas will help you figure it out (Mon-Fri working hours)
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      gl at the tables and welcome