Salut les copains

• copndz
      copndz
      Bronze
      Salut les copains,

I'm copndz from France, I started playing a few days ago, and I can't stop it now. I'm playing on Partypoker.fr and try not being too fishy, I enjoy looking reviews and want to thank you for the good job, the entire site is very good though. I think I'm gonna post some threads from now on, so I make this post to introduce myself.

Remember I'm new to poker, (and to english speaking too ;p), I'm not quite sur if I'm doing good or not, but trying to do my best, so be tolerant with me =)

Have a nice evening,
      Cu
      copndz
  • 4 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi copndz,

warm welcome to our community! your english is fine, dont worry :)

it's your 2nd post and silver status already? where have you been hiding? looking forward to all the threads you are going to make from now on! :s_evil:

have you been to the hand evaluation forums yet? are you playing cash games or tourneys?

smiles,
      wendy
    • copndz
      copndz
      Bronze
      Thank you =)

I don't really know why I'm silver, I answered a quizz, that can be the reason. My other post is my introduction in french :p and the next one is going to be about HUD problem because I can't find an answer to my problems^^

So I started with a little bankroll playing 0,50€/1€ sng, now I'm doing almost only 1€ sng and a few 3€, I don't really respect bankroll management, but I'm trying not to be too unreasonable (20 bi min).

I'm playing on 1 to 4 table, turbo on partypoker.fr (3min blind, so super turbo?). I've been watching some video (10-15) on those limits, and I think I'm handling them not that bad with "not that bad" too push or fold and heads up phases.

Now I'm trying to install a HUD, but I really have problems with that, first I wanted to use Elephant but I think that it will never work on SNG since development crew has been working on it for some years^^ but maybe I'm mistaken. I installed Pocker Tracker but even with that I can't get the HUD working (I have english hands, they are imported correctly but it just doesn't show up).

And eventually, there is one thing with poker I hate, and especially when looking for any kind of stuff, it's that you never find the answer but a full load of useless ads, and promo codes and shit :D

So this is it, introduction must be over now, I hope I'll enjoy posting there but community looks cool so I guess it'll be easy =)

Cu,
      copndz
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      i myself use Holdem Manager which you can buy from us (and get an additional 500 Strategy Points). i can tell you it works perfectly for SNG's. but if you don't want to shell out any money yet, why dont you start out with Elephant first? as far as i can see, it seems to support SNGs.

Supported poker rooms and game formats
      The PokerStrategy.com Elephant supports:
      Texas Hold'em Cash Game (Fixed Limit, No Limit and Pot Limit)
      Texas Hold'em Sit and Go (regular SnGs and SnG-MTTs)

You can download it from [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/9/[/URL]Elephant download[/URL].

To the video: How to install the PokerStrategy.com Elephant

FAQ - Frequently asked questions about the PokerStrategy.com Elephant

Forum board - Elephant Support

if you are having problems, just post in the Elephant board to describe your problem and hopefully our software ninjas will help you figure it out (Mon-Fri working hours)
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      gl at the tables and welcome