My AA busted! My KK sucked out! Online Poker rigged!!! Aaaaaah .... I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE ..

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Warning: If you don't believ in supernatural or super-magic please don't read as this post is not for you!

"My AA have been busted!"
      "I didn't won once with my KK"
      "The online Poker is rigged!"

How many time we have see and read these stuff all around?

Too many time, the poker's forums are full of this stuff.

But I bet "una cena fuori" that you never listen something like that:

"in my sessions, last night, I have been forced to fold my KK no once, no two time, no three but several time against my will!!!"

Well, is it seem impossible?

Instead happened to me! Every time I had KK yesterday I have folded them against my will!

It happened few time in both tournaments and cash games.

You thing that it sound a bit surreal or bizarre but I pormise you it is exactly what happened!

The first time was during the freeroll of Pokerstrategy on Poker 770 I lost the connection in the right moment I was re-raise an o/r from EP with my KK from LP.

The second time during another tournament this time on People's Poker, the table disappear while I was going to o/r with my cowboys (well, I must say, the software there is very bad, doesn't allowed to save the HHs on the hard drive, disconnections and disppearence happening unfortunately too ofen on this room against a field of players super-fishy due the fact that no regs like play there (because the bad software).

Well, I though wow, which bizarre thing happened foled KK everytime I got them. :f_frown:

So, when I move to my cash game sessions, I had my KK the first time served on 888Poker that I didn't have time to plan my hand that the client shut down. :(

Passing on Party Poker, I fold JJ against a r/rr from MP and again few hand later I must fold JJ against another re-raise. Im going to check the action again on HM and spot that HM go crazy as tell me that I folded KK.

I start have a doubt and go to the previous hand with JJ to discovery that again I fold KK to a re-raise.

I was using a persolise skin with the table in black and the cards 4 colours with spade in yellow. So, I back straight on the original tables and skin from Party Poker as I reallize that that skin and cards was reading the cards wrong.

Even if the number of coincidences are becaming less casula, still thing like that may happen.

So, take a deep breath and go! One more time KK and boom, the table frozen and I see powerless the time banking go down without mercy while I cannot play my KK.

5 time by now and I starting don't like the story anymore as it is no funny anymore! X(

One more time, and this time the PC frozen and guess what? Exactly while I was going to re-raise my KK.

Now, I was not laughing anymore and close down the tables as I was starting concern about this matter.

Just few more hands for same quick cash on People's Poker.

Three table only open as the software, guys, is very bad ... and boom, KK again.

Raise, Re-raise and call, call; me on the BTN with KK what a pot against all these fishes decide to go AI as I know on here 1 or 2 players will call with ridicoulous hands like SC or low pp; oh, for fxxxx sake the buttons doesn't responding and I time-out in sit out with my KK.

Well, I laugh in the end and consolate my self with this bizarre record.

Maybe it is normal and happeing more often that Im aspect but to me it was looking a bit extravagant so I decide to share it with you. Also, I would like know if any of you had some similar experiences during a session or in a small time anyway. :)

Did you experience anythig similar in your poker carrier?

Did you had forced to fold AA or KK several time in the same evening against your will?

Would be nice if you can share your absurde and bizarre story so I will feel not so lonely! :)
  • 14 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi KiromanAAKK

I have moved your thread to small talks where it is more appropriate

about what happen, well there is the run bad and the more you play the more there will be time where it seems nothing goes your way. Learn on how to handle it at low limits as it is less costly.

About the software issues: Microgaming have a recent new addition to their software that allows you to have an autofold range and apparently it can become buggy at times; so if you messed with it, there could lie the issue.

Best regards

Thazar
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      1. Yes, as pointed out, the autofold - which I have never used anyway - is a bit dodgy yet, so wouldn't mess with that.

2. Look on the bright side, you may not have folded them in other circumstances and gone broke a few times more. :D

GL and have fun! Seems to be a lack of people doing that in micros, don't know why. ?(
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      or maybe I was face AA in some occasion and the "luck" saved me! :D
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      soz dude but I can guarantee you that poker 770 problems are your problems and not theirs.

I haven't had a single connection problem there that hasn't been my fault.

If it were their problem they would reimburse you if you told them (they did for me).
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Absolutely mate, not just Poker 770 but all the rooms I mentioned aren't responsible at all in any shape or forms, I want clearfy that!

Also, I m not upset or complain about, that must be say as my only purpose for this thread are exclusively for fun to don't confuse with whinging and stuff like that.

Also, Im curios if such things have happend in the past (or happening) to other :)
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Hi KiromanAAKK

I have moved your thread to small talks where it is more appropriate

about what happen, well there is the run bad and the more you play the more there will be time where it seems nothing goes your way. Learn on how to handle it at low limits as it is less costly.

About the software issues: Microgaming have a recent new addition to their software that allows you to have an autofold range and apparently it can become buggy at times; so if you messed with it, there could lie the issue.

Best regards

Thazar
      Thanks Thazar for move this thread in a more appropriate place and forgive me for don't considerate it in the first place. :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      no worries at all ;)
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      wow that would tilt me pretty hard. I would stop playing until i got a better connection or just made sure that I was playing on a client with decent connectivity and reliability.

having said that, I have been browsing the web whilst playing ( I know I should be concentrating on hands) only to return to the table to watch myself time out on AA/KK on more than one occassion :(
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      ps. clever title. I am usually attracted to these threads for a good rigtard lol
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      kiro,

can't you post a few hands for us so we can help you and understand the situation?
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      That was on Sunday during my night session but why not see if I can retrive some of those hands to post :)

But I said, there isn't a lot to say was just an incredible coincidence accourse to the same hand (KK) several time in a short time. :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      let me not start about the evil QQ's ...
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze

would have quit after 2nd,maybe 3rd disconnection
    • Maciulis3d
      Maciulis3d
      Bronze
      ofcourse AA can lose, KK can lose , QQ can lose, AA have about 80-88% against one oponent, but sometimes you can lose all pocket AA 1day 2days in a raw, but if you take a statistic of 100 1000 10000 hands, you will see that AA profitable hand and it will be about 80-88% times of winning :) so just chill out , dont care that you lose with AA sometimes it happened :) Online poker can't be rigged :) there is no point to do that :) you are playing against other player not against poker soft :)