Chatting of game decisions on table chat during game?

• ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      I played one sng table today. 6max game in three handed where on my left was clear chip lead and on right small stack. Villains talked in chat like "plz fold" and from chip lead "I keep you alive". Commonly used strategy itself, but I don't approve of planning it in damn chat!

I contacted live support of betfred and he said to report the players. What is usual result in these? I expect to be refunded of my buyin (22$).
  • 4 replies
    • 1984ioc
      1984ioc
      Bronze
      Did you take down the number of the game ghaleon?i'm not sure what network you are with but with microgaming which i am apart of i type in Mod to chat and within a few seconds one of the Mods come and you can explain your problem while the other 2 plonkers at the table can see there is now a mod watching them and having their play discussed.

I would also keep contacting your company about a refund,not because of the money but out of principle as it is just a kick in the balls having 2 tards colluding b4 your own eyes.

Keep us informed will you as i would be interested to see how it works out for you.GL
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      I took game id and player names and reported those. Network for betfred is iPoker. 22$ is obviously not much, but I really got bit steamed by their behaviour... Horrible run on start of session and then get to see two players colluding on chat :f_mad:
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      Not a big surprise really, but answer was this: "We have analysed the complaint and have found no evidence of collusion. The accused players have no account similarities, and have only played in the one common tournament. There is no game play evidence of collusion, and nothing in the chat logs that amounts to trying to influence the play. We are happy to conclude that there is no collusion on this occasion and therefore no refund is due."

I didn't really expect that those players would have been colluding on longer period of time or anything like that. Still it seems to be ok that chip lead basically says on chat that I am going to keep player A alive to abuse situation to try and "grind down" player B. Implying he might be giving future BvB spots as free walk in future spots as well. Not in that straight forward words and I am not saying that these players would have done that on purpose. If that has no influence in the game then what has... I have thought this to not be appropriate behavior in any way... Whatever. I gave my opinion in email reply.
    • yourinhell
      yourinhell
      Global
      Even if the guy says that this is a good situation to abuse from the chips leader. This is exactly what i would have done