Can I cashout 5$ from $50 starting capital?

• 13 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slipkn6t
      I'm about to deposit $100 to partypoker with +100% up to $100 bonus.
      But I need to cashout the $100 asap.
      How should I do it with minimal losses? I mean without loosing any bonuses.
      Probs don't deposit? I mean it sounds like you can't afford to lose the money...So don't play poker with it...

I think if you withdraw before clearing a bonus it terminates the bonus anyway. Plus if your BR will be $100 only i doubt you'll clear it all playing NL4 & 10.
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      I will need to generate $300 of rake (600 PP) in 120 days to clear the $100 bonus.

I want to be sure that cashing out will not terminate the bonus. Or will it?
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      Probs don't deposit? I mean it sounds like you can't afford to lose the money...So don't play poker with it...

I think if you withdraw before clearing a bonus it terminates the bonus anyway. Plus if your BR will be $100 only i doubt you'll clear it all playing NL4 & 10.
      this sounds to me like 33% rakeback for my first $300 of rake on top of partypoker's own rakeback system. Why would I let this opportunity slip?
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn

this sounds to me like 33% rakeback for my first $300 of rake on top of partypoker's own rakeback system. Why would I let this opportunity slip?
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      PocketAcesJohn, I won't be playing poker with it. I'm leaving poker if I lose $50 from pokerstrategy.
      Depositing $100 is only for 33% rakeback for me.

I'm asking this because:
      I will need exactly $102.43 in my webmoney account. That means I will have to cashout $102,43 + 0.8% webmoney fee + $1 partypoker fee = $104.25.
      That's $100 which I'm about to deposit + $4.25 from pokerstrategy's $50.
      Even if cashing out $5 from pokerstrategy's $50 is ok, I'm not sure if I won't lose any of the 2 bonuses.
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      No, you can cashout only up to 1usd
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pavels4444
      No, you can cashout only up to 1usd
      ok, thanks!
      Then I will need to make a profit of $3.25 (153.25 in the account) to cashout 104.25?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi slipkn6t,

to answer your original question:

When can I withdraw my free $50?
      As soon as you have collected 100 PartyPoints you can withdraw your $50 and your winnings.

i would check with Party Poker support before withdrawing, as i know that for some rooms, that voids the bonus you are playing for.

also dont forget, first depositors are entitled to join these:
      Exclusive $2,280 depositor freerolls - Thursdays at 18:00 GMT

smiles,
      wendy
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo slipkn6t!

I have another question for you: You need 100 Points to safe the $50 within 150 days. And you need 600 Partypoints for the FDB within 120 days. You have to clear the 100 PP first and after that the 600 PP for the second Bonus.
      Have you think about, how to clear the Bonus? Which stakes do you want to play with the $50? If you play CG NL 2 on PP you will get 1,5 PP/1000 Hands. That means, you need to play 66000 Hands for the first Bonus. After finishing the first Bonus, you need 400000 Hands for the second Bonus. OK, you can move up in the Limits after a while, but I think, it will be very difficult to clear both. Or, if you will play SnGs, you need 250 $1 SnGs. This seems to be easier.

AND inside the FAQ they wrote, you can cashout after clearing the 100PP.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      i haven't made any calculations myself, but in general, it is pretty hard to go bonus hunting playing at the lowest stakes.

my personal opinion, i wouldn't worry about these so much, and just focus on learning the best poker i can, so that i can eventually progress in limits. when i reach NL25 or NL50, then i can start looking for nice bonuses which will now be in my power to clear. why do you need to withdraw $100 instantly? are you going to need that money now? in that case, i wouldnt deposit it in the first place and use it instead for your pressing needs.

but enough with the gloom and doom. it is quite possible to make it with only your starting capital. i myself have never deposited (except to activate my ewallet). i have witnessed many many members (who followed brm) with the same results.

in my experience, you need these to progress in poker:
      1. BRM
      2. volume
      3. dedication to study and correct your leaks

that's enough to take you to NL25 at least and maybe beyond...
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Silicernium
      Hallo slipkn6t!

I have another question for you: You need 100 Points to safe the $50 within 150 days. And you need 600 Partypoints for the FDB within 120 days. You have to clear the 100 PP first and after that the 600 PP for the second Bonus.
      Have you think about, how to clear the Bonus? Which stakes do you want to play with the $50? If you play CG NL 2 on PP you will get 1,5 PP/1000 Hands. That means, you need to play 66000 Hands for the first Bonus. After finishing the first Bonus, you need 400000 Hands for the second Bonus. OK, you can move up in the Limits after a while, but I think, it will be very difficult to clear both. Or, if you will play SnGs, you need 250 $1 SnGs. This seems to be easier.

AND inside the FAQ they wrote, you can cashout after clearing the 100PP.
      Halo2 Silicernium! :f_p:
      Yes, I need 100 points to clear the first $50 bonus. And only after clearing this I start clearing the $100 bonus (600 PP). 700 PP total.
      And no - my rake on nl2 is ~5.5bb/100, I have exactly 23 PP in the account and 10k+ hands played on nl2.

Of course I will switch to SnG's or something if I don't have enough time to clear the bonus on my current limit by that given day. But right now I think I will stick to the game I like and I believe suits me more - nl cash (or maybe even fl - haven't tried it yet). I don't need to clear the full bonus asap, I will have 120 days to do it.

I asked about cashing out the $100 before clearing the bonus in Russian partypoker section:
      http://ru.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=472828&page=20
      the answer is "I can cashout them after getting 15pp"
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      i haven't made any calculations myself, but in general, it is pretty hard to go bonus hunting playing at the lowest stakes.

my personal opinion, i wouldn't worry about these so much, and just focus on learning the best poker i can, so that i can eventually progress in limits. when i reach NL25 or NL50, then i can start looking for nice bonuses which will now be in my power to clear. why do you need to withdraw $100 instantly? are you going to need that money now? in that case, i wouldnt deposit it in the first place and use it instead for your pressing needs.

but enough with the gloom and doom. it is quite possible to make it with only your starting capital. i myself have never deposited (except to activate my ewallet). i have witnessed many many members (who followed brm) with the same results.

in my experience, you need these to progress in poker:
      1. BRM
      2. volume
      3. dedication to study and correct your leaks

that's enough to take you to NL25 at least and maybe beyond...
      The thing is I already got the $100 from my friend, so I want to put them to good use - which is 33% rakeback :f_p:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      well, alright, its your decision. :f_p:

i have high hopes for you, as you seem very dedicated and almost obsessive in your learning, and careful with BRM as well. 120 days is plenty of time after all. with enough volume, it is possible. i remember my own $50+100 (back in the days of FullTilt). it was vacation from school and i just knuckled down, grinded hard, and was able to do it. (i was playing the lowest stakes SNG's). i was only break-even then (or slightly losing) but i thought it was awesome that these $100 came from thin air. :f_biggrin: i wasn't willing to deposit and couldn't afford to splash around so i made sure i was careful with BRM too.