there is really some bad beats from great donkeys

• janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      hello,

i think thats fair to report to community whats happening,so in my case i decided to stop runnin for gold promo and to stop play at all on TITAN poker due to overwhelming numbers of hands where i am heavilyl favourite and of course,by the end i am loser...i dont give a f... what somebody can say,look on this fish or w-e,last hand was too much,when guy w 3k almost limp btn w b-150,SB call i have 11bb and JJ??shove...so this russian guy instant snapcall and we turn cards,i show JJ and he show 76o,lol,and flop comes K53,with turn another 5 and look the miracle,guy bink his 4 for a gutshot,LMAO....this was 2.40$ churchill mt sng w 30 ppl...i dont want at all to go into disscussion why the fish call his half stack and more with garbbage and esspecially dont want to hear other donks how in the long run i will overcome,what intrest me,how is even possiblle when guy shoves with this garbbage to be lucky winner???THIS IS PROMO FOR POKER??this is just software protecting the fishes,and this was just one example,as seems,to me this kind of stuff happens real often...and what??i should go and turn another tourney??yes,i will,TITAN poker,IT JUST WANT BE HAPPENING AGAIN ON YOUR SITE!!!so,next time,do that to others customers,i suggest to all of them,if you get this kind of bull,just leave them and find another page...[Edited by Ingrid]...and i played on TITAN since 2008 OR SMTH...and for whom may concerned,i aint no fish,i aint no pro,but certainly no fish :f_p:

thanks for reading anyway:)
  • 12 replies
    • klinikatrstenik
      klinikatrstenik
      Bronze
      Well don't play on pokerstars either because today i shoved 65 suited, hit two pair on the flop and full house on the river. The two guys with AQ and JJ weren't fond of my play either.

Thank you pokerstars!
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Silver
      poker is rigged
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      yeah,real smart,keep up the good work:)
    • floyd777
      floyd777
      Bronze
      i decided to focus more on poker so i passed the quiz, gained my 50$ and deposited another 50$ on partypoker and started playing NL10 6max (yes yes i know thats not the ideal BRM and that i should have started at NL5 :D ). i have been slowly slowly building up my bankroll and managed to get up to 170$. than a session comes like yesterday evening where my first hand at the table was pocket A. Wow i said this seems that its gonna be a good session!!

I was bing blind. UTG raises to 0.40 and the guy on the button calls. I raise to $1.2 and UTG pushes all in (12$). Well with pocket A there wasnt much thinking to do and i called...and basically he flopped a Q (he had pocket Q) and won the hand!

My first reaction was to destroy my laptop :D and the second was to get into another table and kill em all!! I did neither of both but instead i switched off my laptop and called it a day. These situations for me could be veryu frustrating as after all the pain to build my bankroll than comes an unlucky hand and i loose 10$ in one hand. Well at least i think i made the right decision to call with pocket A!

Just wanted to share with you my experience...hope il have more luck today! :evil:
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      really sorry to hear about that bad beat,i just suffered some more on stars,luckly i dont have banking problems...i always have troubles when some weaker hand get outdrawn,like yours did...i guess also part of poker,but seems to me also unfair to lost in those spots...hope that poker rooms are doing their job honestly,cause i also have a lots of those hands,lol...what you have is good mindset,rember,thats ur most important weapon...i will compare poker and kick boxing,it all eventually comes to mind...sombdy is good with fists,another with legs,third is good in some other thing,but what makes a difference,its ur mind:) i wish you a lot of succes in future...
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      and i will prolly stay longer on titan now,but i will certainly love to see some more control on poker rooms(we are talkin abou 30 billion deal)and more honesty(dont want to mention UP,AB,tilt and who knows next)so the players can be more secure in any way,why should anybody be against that... :f_p:
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by floyd777
      I was bing blind. UTG raises to 0.40 and the guy on the button calls. I raise to $1.2 and UTG pushes all in (12$). Well with pocket A there wasnt much thinking to do and i called...and basically he flopped a Q (he had pocket Q) and won the hand!
      I sounds like you expected to win, yet you were only a 4:1 favourite (more or less).

Out of every 5 AA vs QQ hands you play, you will lose one.

You cannot tell at the outset which you will lose, so, rather than expecting to win them all, half-expect to win.

In other words, let the outcome be whatever.

Although poker involves a LOT of skill, there is chance involved. Let the chance happen w/o expectation.
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      Ahh, Vorpal beat me to it.

Anyway,

these cards are not invincible and players might win with 76o vs JJ but think about the long run!
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      yeah,i am having good long run,but still when people call or worse shove with air,real air,(had guy on stars in freeroll caribbian 2kppl,30 left,i minraise utg w AA(b-3k),he called in BB and on flop Q46r into 16k pot shove 72k,i naturally called,and he show Q8o and he donked shove 4,5x pot and Q hit turn,and same happened tommorow morning,only this had QT,and was shoving 1100 into 500 pot,so only 2,2x) :f_biggrin: at leat they can raise and perhapse fold,but with this fishes,there simply isnt any fold button :D it always hurts to see such donkey wins and certainly in such way,but knowing his play,he made it perhapse to next corner,where shark mugged him :s_love:
    • arcnagett
      arcnagett
      Bronze
      Sometimes i don't think that it's us playing bad, it just that the fish made some very lucky calls and at some point he think that we can win any hand with anything cause he made a big stack upon lucky beats.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by arcnagett
      Sometimes i don't think that it's us playing bad...
      Which implies of course, that the rest of the time it IS us playing bad.

It seems to me that the problem of bad play is made worse by tournament structure.

In a cash game, you lose a buy-in, no big deal.

In a tournament, though, you have put in all the time and effort to get to the bubble. Just one mistake and it costs you your buy-in and all the time too, which makes the single bad beat seem that much more frustrating.
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      i agree with you,vorpal,cash is prolly much easier cause its easy to make rebuy,no big deal,fish cant runn off,but when you play some tourney for an hour or couple of hours,and guy is donking his stake,and his one lucky win turns me into sore loser...and all my efort and good play goes down the drain in a second,what i hate the most,when i am not guilty,i played good,just his stupid play get rewarded...and yeah,i know that long run will level things,but i cant help it,when see a donk wins like that,it make me so angry,why just this time,and TBH i dont look so much on earlier stages,i dont care,but when i made deep run and some donkey is ego trippin,it sucks big time...but thats not in poker rooms favor,when always good player win,donkeys will stop playing...in my example,my ROI is smaller for 2,5% cause i suckout in those,some of it is prolly cracked aces,kings and other premiums,just like the machine is tellin,NO WAY,this hand you arent winning...i will most certainly love to see some serious control over poker rooms,not like this ALDRNEY and other craps,situated in midlle of nowhere...mark my words,when poker get legiislated in europe and USA also,you will see completly different game as we watch today,cause in that case,goverment will like to know what is going on and how much taxes they shoul pay,trust me,americans want allow any more 1 cent to be dropped,and when take control,no shady buisness for poker rooms...ofc,they arent stealing,they just modified it like in my example,less 2,5% gaven to somebody else,make him play longer...i will anyway come on top with my game,i cant accuse them of robbery...but think how many players and then take my 2,5%,multiple it and let me know when you have the numbers...poker rooms actually dont steal,cause they cant take it directly your money,but what they can do,is to give your money(at least in my case)to some donk who will play longer and that money gave back to poker room thru rake...just my opinion,i cant proove anything,just some wiew of mine...sry for long story:)