george

• 13 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi george,

welcome to PokerStrategy.com! nice to meet you too.

what kind of games do you play? have you been playing long or new to the game?

smiles,
      wendy
    • george34
      george34
      Bronze
      i am playing abouyt 2 years my fried but nothing happens.i starting playing micros full ring and 6 max,and reading books lots of books but i good not put the things together,and i am still playing micros .my wife she going to kill me if iam not go up,ha ha.you think i must start from the bigining and play full ring?thanks a lot.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hmm, well if you play cash games, you might want to check out the beginner's course (link in my signature). this might be the thing you need to help you put things together.

i can't really say whether you should play FR or SH. FR requires more patience because you need to wait for stronger starting hands, while SH is a bit more aggressive and probably has more variance too. at the lowest stakes, there are plenty of games for both, so you should play what you enjoy best. :)

have you done the quiz yet? or read any articles?
    • george34
      george34
      Bronze
      yes i past the quiz?i am going to read all the aticles .the truth is i prefer 6max,is there a lessons for micros 6max?the site is exellent.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      many of the articles will be useful whether you play FR or SH :)
      happy to hear that you will be reading all of them! :D good luck!

and congrats on passing the quiz. have you been asked for an ID check? keep an eye on your email so that you will be up to date on what you might need to do. you will also need to pick a poker room so that the money can be sent there. have you picked one yet?
    • george34
      george34
      Bronze
      i have pick everest poker.they ask me for ID chek?what games you play?FR, SH and what stakes?you are a coach here?too many questions.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      i think almost all (if not all) poker rooms will eventually ask for an ID check, mostly during withdrawal to verify the account. but i was speaking mainly for getting the free $50, PokerStrategy.com also asks for ID sometimes.

i'm not a coach! hehe :D i'm just a regular member like you, with an extra job of helping new members find their way around our community. i play SH too, you can check out my blog (link in my sig) if you are interested to learn more. :)
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by george34
      i have pick everest poker.they ask me for ID chek?what games you play?FR, SH and what stakes?you are a coach here?too many questions.
      Hi george34, your PokerStrategy.com account has been verified and the $50 starting capital should be credited to your Everest Poker account within the next 24-48 hours. Happy grinding!
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      ooh congratulations george! :D

you better start getting ready with your knowledge. hope you will be crushing the tables soon.

thanks for the awesome news Mark. :f_love:
    • sanjinsanjin
      sanjinsanjin
      Basic
      ej george...i played in pokerstrategy turnir and after 1month i can't,why?can help
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sanjinsanjin
      ej george...i played in pokerstrategy turnir and after 1month i can't,why?can help
      hi sanjinsanjin,

what? im afraid i dont understand. if you can clarify maybe we will be able to help.

smiles,
      wendy
    • george34
      george34
      Bronze
      good morning.thanks for the 50$ capital.i already start my homework in loker room.i starting my way up
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      gl at the tables and welcome