This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Luckiest Player

• FatSunny
      FatSunny
      Bronze
      First of all let me state this post is NOT about me thats for sure!!
      I was playing tonight on 888 and i think i must have come across the luckiest player ive ever seen. He was raising calling with the worst cards yet hitting every flop perfectly! I thought il pick my moment and have him. I get aces and decide to 4 bet him for half his stack about $10, and he snap calls me, great i think.
      Flop comes down 4,6,7 rainbow and he pushes all in. I think its possible he could have trips but with what id seen so far that im pretty sure the pocket rockets are good, so I call for the rest of my stack and what does he turn over....... 5 8o!! Have a word!
      And that was just 1 hand I could list about twenty in a row that would make grown men cry!

Needless to say that done me right up and this was just one of a series of bad calls and bad beats he dished out to myself and other players at the table and boy was he getting some abuse with his luckbox calls! Now i know this player was on a heater and long term he wont make diddley squat but in the short term ive pulled out what little hair ive got! I made a note of his name and I will no doubt bump into him again and I hope hes just as bad/fishy when im on that sort of run!!
  • 4 replies