[NL2-NL10] QTo, postflop play

• legalega
      i don't know anything about villain. although my preflop play isn't according to SHC (this hand was played before i started the course) i'm ok with it here, cause those 2 limpers showed weakness and i had position over them (although i should have raised little more, to 0.50). my problem was with post flop play, more precise with not thinking enough about villains range here and what beats me.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($1.30)
      Hero ($4.35)
      UTG ($5.97)
      CO ($9.80)
      BTN ($4)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: T:heart:

UTG calls $0.10, fold, BTN calls $0.10, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, UTG calls $0.20, BTN calls $0.20

FLOP ($0.95) 9:club: 4:diamond: J:diamond:

Hero bets $0.45, UTG folds, BTN calls $0.45

TURN ($1.85) 9:club: 4:diamond: J:diamond: Q:spade:

Hero bets $0.90, BTN raises to $3, hero..?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello legalega,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Before playing BSS you should also add to full stack.

Preflop: If you are playing with that kind of stack then actually you can't raise here. :) Rather just Check it and be happy to see a free flop.

As played
      Flop: You should consider betting a bit bigger on flop, ~$0,60 rather than make so small and induce a raise.

As played
      Turn: We still need to protect our hand. Although against his raise most likely I'd just fold our hand. It's not a very strong hand vs his raise while he could already have straights.

Best Regards.