This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Withdrawing problem

• moniukas
      moniukas
      Bronze
      I wanted to withdraw some money using bank transfer and support asked me to verify my ID and address. But I don't have any papers with my address at the moment. Maybe someone knows if i would still have to verify my address if i make a deposit and then withdraw via same method?

Or maybe pokerstrategy could contact them and say that I have verified my ID and address here :)
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Or maybe pokerstrategy could contact them and say that I have verified my ID and address here

Hi moniukas,

I'm afraid that option won't work :(

The best advice I can give you is to contact their support and hopefully you can come to a mutual agreement with them.

Let us know how you get on,

Best regards,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      sorted out this moniukas?
    • moniukas
      moniukas
      Bronze
      Yes, I contacted their support.
      I'll have to deposit and send them copy of my ID if I want to cashout.
      Standard procedures I think :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by moniukas
      Yes, I contacted their support.
      I'll have to deposit and send them copy of my ID if I want to cashout.
      Standard procedures I think :)
      Yay ;) Glad to hear that moniukas.

Yes, they are standard procedures :)

All the best, and if you need any further help with anything just let us know.

Gary
    • nikola1109
      nikola1109
      Bronze
      Hi there,
      I did a withraw and after 3 days I got my account blocked!!!!

What the F is going on, my account was bloked couse of sequrity reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it cause I made a withrow????

What am I, a terorist???? This is unexeptable!!

I WANT AN APOLOGY AND MY ACCOUNT BACK ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so pist off right now, u cant imagene!!!! Shame on you Titan, shame, shame shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They didnt inform me of this kind of stupid things when I deposit my money! It was all cool back than! I talked to online support before I made the withrow and he didnt say anything and now suddenly my account is block cause they fill that is ok to do taht: we will block him (dont care if he planes to play or not) no warning, no nothing...

I send them the scan image of my ID and some bills

Did anyone else expiriance this kind of things?
      How was your withrow going?

Please reply, thx...