Stack
      Hero:
      $3.06
      MP1:
      $2.22
      MP2:
      $3.02

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.104 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:club: , J:club:
      MP1 calls $0.02, MP2 calls $0.02, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.01, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.08) K:spade: , 9:club: , 6:heart: (4 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP1 checks, MP2 checks.

Turn: ($0.08) T:club: (4 players)
      Hero bets $0.06, BB folds, MP1 raises to $0.16, MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.44, MP1 raises to $2.20 (All-In), Hero calls $1.76.

River: ($4.48) 2:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.48

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP1 shows (9h 9s)
      Hero shows a straight, king high (Qc Jc)

Hero wins with a straight, king high (Qc Jc)

First of all coach i wasna sure here wether to raise the sb here out of position, if it had been CO i would'nt of hesitaded , plus i didnt understand the limp from UTG
      After the flop i check coz theres still 3 peeps in the pot ,i dont want to semi-bluff against 3 peeps is this ok or bet.?
      Anyway i hit my magic card on turn , but i was a little scared maybe of another club maybe hiting the river , so i raised and wanted them to do what they did . wich was shove. wich i think i made an easy call.!
      I am geting into a habit of raising on the turn when things are geting scary , im not sure if this is a good example but is this the correct way of thinking (like raising turn if u think u mite get beat on river).?
  • 2 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LoKKK

First of all coach i wasna sure here wether to raise the sb here out of position, if it had been CO i would'nt of hesitaded , plus i didnt understand the limp from UTG
      After the flop i check coz theres still 3 peeps in the pot ,i dont want to semi-bluff against 3 peeps is this ok or bet.?
      Anyway i hit my magic card on turn , but i was a little scared maybe of another club maybe hiting the river , so i raised and wanted them to do what they did . wich was shove. wich i think i made an easy call.!
      I am geting into a habit of raising on the turn when things are geting scary , im not sure if this is a good example but is this the correct way of thinking (like raising turn if u think u mite get beat on river).?
      Hey, :)

I would read your description again, realize how much emotion is in this post? Scared, fear, confused etc. That's very bad when playing poker since u can make mistakes so easily based on wrong assumptions

It's borderline to raise but MP1 has SCs (you dominate that) and PPs (so easy to play against them) so often
      MP2 is a fish and then QJ is way ahead :)

As played this is a nice hand on the Turn, you have 2 outs for the nutstraightflush + block outs if he has some weird nutflushdraw. Furthermore you freeroll if he has QJ as well

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      haha , never been scared in ma life .p
      a little confused maybe , somtimes play too many tables .

Not 3 beting QQ in ma other post, im just thinkin NL2 somtimes you do silly things , peole fold too much.!
      cheers anywyas