This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I have an idea but could use some input.

• BJM362
      BJM362
      Basic
      Pokerstrategy was gracious enough to add PokerStars to thier Bankroll program !!!
      Bravo and hats off to you guys !!!

I am not sure if that is going to help me or not.

I may have had a play money account there some years back,or it may have been a site with a simular name.I know I had one at PokerChamps and that sounds simular.
      I know I NEVER deposited any money ther or played at any real money tables there.I would remember that !

That being the case I would think I could still do this program there,but it may require a few actions before I start.

I thought it would be a good idea to post what I am thinking and get your oppinions. Especially since there is a potential that if I do it wrong it would just screw things up.

I think I should contact them and see if they even show that I had an account there. It is after all possable I did not.

If I had a play money account there I should explain what I am tryiing to do (including that I intend to play with real money at there site).Then I should ask if closing that account (if it is even open) would clear the way for your Bankroll program.
      If that works then I should just follow instructions !

The other option is to just try it and see.Since I am not sure if I ever had an account there or not that might work fine!

Personally I think being upfront with them would be the best approach.
  • 2 replies
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      If you don't have the same email on that account(which you can't anyways) then who cares :D ?
      Wasn't it like you couldn't have 2 real money accounts?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi BJM362,

I'm not sure if PokerStars can allow you to open another account while you own just a playmoney account there. To make the situation clear, i recommend that you contact their support team before you go ahead here.

Happy Easter!
      thunderbird56