[Application] Hu sng deal

• aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Who

Hi my name is Patrick, im a heads up player,sng 15$ at pokerstars,i play many types( cash 6max and HU, PLO ) but my main game is HU sng.

What?

When i played the game, i had no job, it was only poker, but i had to quit to experience another type of life... im back now, and i would like to get a deal, for like200-300$, cause i don’t want to work in real job, i just hate it

History

well this is my username : AnaRabbak , i can easily beat 15-30$, i crush 70% of the regs, but i won’t be playing them, since i will only stick to 1 table till i build enough bankroll...( almost all the 1$ HU games i let my friends played them for fun :D so when u search me, filter HU 10$ and up ;)

Payment

imo 200$ is more than enough for me, and this deal will be 60-40 to ME, and it will end after 100 game, then u get 200$ plus 40% of the profit

PM me, for other infos

i have read and accepted all PS.com rules !

feedback for aceonetheriver HU
  • 2 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aceonetheriver
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Who

Hi my name is Patrick, im a heads up player,sng 15$ at pokerstars,i play many types( cash 6max and HU, PLO ) but my main game is HU sng.

What?

When i played the game, i had no job, it was only poker, but i had to quit to experience another type of life... im back now, and i would like to get a deal, for like200-300$, cause i don’t want to work in real job, i just hate it

History

well this is my username : AnaRabbak , i can easily beat 15-30$, i crush 70% of the regs, but i won’t be playing them, since i will only stick to 1 table till i build enough bankroll...( almost all the 1$ HU games i let my friends played them for fun :D so when u search me, filter HU 10$ and up ;)

Payment

imo 200$ is more than enough for me, and this deal will be 60-40 to ME, and it will end after 100 game, then u get 200$ plus 40% of the profit

PM me, for other infos

i have read and accepted all PS.com rules !
      Please add a link to your feedback thread in your opening post, and good luck in searching for a stake.

For reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      got the money

ty

closed !