When to leave the table?

• Pookee
      hi guys!

I play NL10 on Stars and it seems I have many problems with table selection.
      I have marked fish players, but when i find table with these players there are at least
      3 tag regs already on that table. But tags are not such a problem. They aren't so hard to outplay, but lag players are the problem. So there are 2 tags, 2 lags, fish and me (i try to play 25/22 or even more but lags simply outplay me) Should I stay on this kind of a table or not?

What kind of table should I select?
  • 5 replies
    • Swimm

you should stay at this table if you are in position against the fish , and there are no players with a high 3-bet% after you
    • antstruk
      Play tables with the highest cash in pot and highest players per flop
    • harvbucks
      if you feel your being outplayed get off the table. 1 fish to getting 3 bet to death doesn't make sense. also, if your getting attacked by laggy players, open up your 4 bet range, you'll be surprised how fast they shut it down after you do it a couple times
    • andiperusko
      When you say "outplayed" what do you mean ?
    • Alan883
      Well everybody was telling how hard is to play on stars. I started playing on stars a month ago NL10SH and i didnt find it so difficult to play. Now i play at NL25SH and i find many fishes there. You can also simply play vs nits. the play only AA from EP and you call with 22 trap them and got ther stack:) ) Dont forget to be aggresive and with wide range so you can extract enaugh cvalue when u have monster.

Here is my NL10SH graph:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And here is also my current NL25SH graph. Well first two session i have some problems adopting to play but now it is getting better.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The point is that there are not so many good players as you may think. Just sit at the table and if u find to many good player at it just leave and find new one....u will find fishes pretty soon.