Get Ponits

• 5 replies
    • sanjinsanjin
      sanjinsanjin
      Basic
      Can you explain what you mean:P lease don't fill in your screenname! Your Loginname starts with "TTR"!What i just use number after ttr???
    • londonsystem
      londonsystem
      Silver
      Originally posted by sanjinsanjin
      Can you explain what you mean:P lease don't fill in your screenname! Your Loginname starts with "TTR"!What i just use number after ttr???
      It depends on the poker site, but there are usually two names. One is your account name (or user name), and the other is the name displayed on the table, and it's called as screen name or alias.

For track back, you need the account name (user name), and I guess the site's usernames would start with TTR and some digits, like TTR123456. If you don't remember, you could always try live chat (if avail) when logged on the poker site and they could look it up for you.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi sanjinsanjin,

this is on our site if I'm correct, yes?

It means that you should fill in your Titan poker Login name which starts with TTR

It helps our users to know which name needs to be entered under their profile settings.

Hope this helped
      Ingrid
    • sanjinsanjin
      sanjinsanjin
      Basic
      thnx...i write only numbers without TTR..Thanks again
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      thnx...i write only numbers without TTR..Thanks again
      no problems, let me know if you need further help :)