$2.00
      MP1:
      $1.95
      MP2:
      $2.53
      MP3:
      $0.72

Preflop: Hero is BU with 6, A.
      2 folds, MP2 raises to $0.04, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.04, Hero calls $0.04, SB folds, BB calls $0.02.

Flop: ($0.17) 6, 8, J (4 players)
      BB checks, MP2 bets $0.08, CO calls $0.08, Hero calls $0.08, BB folds.

Turn: ($0.41) A (3 players)
      MP2 bets $0.19, CO calls $0.19, Hero raises to $0.86, MP2 calls $0.67, CO folds.

River: ($2.32) 7 (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $2.32.
      Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, aces and sixes(6 A).
      MP2 shows three of a kind, eights(8 8).

MP2 wins with three of a kind, eights(8 8).

Preflop:
      I decided to join the hand with Calling his small Raise, a quite Loose and very aggressive player in MP.

Flop:
      With the bottom pair and a backdoor FD, including the Call MP's Cbet from the CO, a Tight Passive player, I decided to Call.

I thought both of them had hit the medium/top pair (the MP2), or have OESD (the CO).

Turn:
      The MP Cbet and the CO still Called. Should I Fold here instead of Raising?
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think turn raise is fine. His bet isn´t that big that you should put him on monster and he would very likely b/c with worse Ax hands. Depends how loose is player I´d likely would shove river or bet at least 1$. It is very likely that you have best hand and that he would call you down smt like AT, A9 or worse two pair hand.

Turn:
      The MP Cbet and the CO still Called. Should I Fold here instead of Raising?
      - can´t really fold there two pair, so I think raising is fine. You also have third option and just call.

Regards,
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello anhvusa,

Flop: Why do you Call in first place here? With just bottom pair. Standard fold I'd say. Our plan wasn't preflop to play for the bottom pair. Even TP would be pretty ugly but with TP it would be different story.

As played
      Turn: Exactly into those spots you bring yourself. There are so many better 2pairs/sets which beat you and you will even rarely get value from a lot worse hands, maybe at the best just draws or at the best J8.

As played
      River: Well, some draws even completed so it's already kinda close either to pick value-line or not. Most likely Checking behind is fine and taking a look at this hand, not that many worse hands gonna pay you anyways vs your line.

Best Regards.