This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH facing 3bet

• JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.81)
      BB ($11.34)
      UTG ($10)
      Hero ($13.57)
      CO ($10.15)
      BTN ($12.90)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: A:diamond:

UTG calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.40, CO raises to $1.20, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold

CO wins $0.85

CO's stats,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey,
      how do you play this hand?
      what range do you 4bet/call or 4bet/fold? and how much do you 4bet?
      do you call 3bet OOP?

thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello JHTAN,

what range do you 4bet/call or 4bet/fold? and how much do you 4bet?

Well, against unknown most likely I'd take pretty nitty line unless I have seen the table dynamics or any comments. With the stats there is not much to do. So therefore I'd go broke here with KK+ and obviously depending on the villain overall style JJ+/AK might as well. There is no default go-broke spot in this spot either. Against specific opponents we go broke differently. Against some we might even flat here to keep weaker Ax/Qx hands in the hand if we expect them to 3bet with them and not continue.

do you call 3bet OOP?

Rather nope unless I know the opponent a bit more and just fold the hand without having any information.

Best Regards.
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Hello veriz,

So, 4bet/fold OOP is not good with any range?

thanks ;)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      So, 4bet/fold OOP is not good with any range?

Didn't say that. We could even 4bet/fold with very wide range if we have expectations and also we know the opponent. :) But just gave the information on the opponent on who you have 25 hands. :)