Cant make a real money account. Help

• 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi rival253,

Welcome to our community!

You applied for the free $50 starting capital which you're not so far from. Next step is for our team to verify your account and you'll be notified through a ticket, which you can view here and you'll also receive an email about it.

Once your account has been successfully verified, you're free $50 starting capital will be on it's way and visible on your poker account in 48 hours.

Meanwhile, you can introduce yourself here and keep reading our strategy articles.

What limits/game type do you play?

Ingrid
    • rival253
      rival253
      Bronze
      So, if i will get 50$, my real money account will be verified automatically?
      Thanks for your help.
      p.s No limits, and only Holdem :spade: :spade:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      This means, that once your free $50 transfer has been credited to your poker account, it will count as a real money deposit.

I'm not actually sure where are you being asked to deposit?
    • rival253
      rival253
      Bronze
      When I finished my quiz, there was a small tutorial, how to make a real money account without depositing money, I tried, but still it asks me for deposit first.
      Sorry for my language, im not originally from England.
      Cheers,I think I understand now.
      Appart from that, hope everything will go smoothly and I will join this community :)
      Thanks again. Rival
    • nikkips
      nikkips
      Bronze
      Hi Rival :)

Don't worry as long as you followed all the instructions it will convert to real money once the $50 is credited to your account. This should happen within the next 48 hours. Keep an eye on your tickets though in case we need any extra information from you to verify your account.

If you want to get started playing with real money already you can of course make your first deposit as well. You will get a 100% bonus through us but make sure you use this code PSDB100 when depositing. For more information check out our guide.

Good luck at the tables! :f_cool:
    • Footninja
      Footninja
      Bronze
      Dont worry about having to deposit.

I was confused as you are about the real money account.

Once you add your nick here, pokerstrat will send you the money.

I got it in 24hrs.