Stars 18man and HEM

• TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Does anyone of you play 18man on stars and use HEM to track them?

Is there any way to track them accurately than importing tourney summaries manualy? I'm lazy and don't want to do it everytime I finish a session. :D
  • 4 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      Hi Ticiboy

I remember playing a couple a few month back and AFAIR they were importing correctly. what seem to be the problem?

Thazar
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy

Is there any way to track them accurately than importing tourney summaries manualy? I'm lazy and don't want to do it everytime I finish a session. :D
      On Pokerstars lobby go to Options -> Tournament Summary Options and save them somewhere (i guess you've done so if you're importing them manually), then add that folder to HEM auto import folders and it should work well then, hope this helps ;)
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      Originally posted by TiciBoy

On Pokerstars lobby go to Options -> Tournament Summary Options and save them somewhere (i guess you've done so if you're importing them manually), then add that folder to HEM auto import folders and it should work well then, hope this helps ;)
      Oh, nice. Thanx. I requested tournament summaries to my email and saved them in a .txt file to import. This will be much easier. :f_cool:
    • dangermowse
      dangermowse
      Bronze
      No need for manual import, HEM does it automatically, as bigniux explained. Just click "auto detect".