888 Account disabled?

• StingerMk
      StingerMk
      Bronze
      I`m new player on 888 poker. Playing only 2-3 days , but now i try to start 888 software and display folowing masage...

"Your account has been temporarily disabled. Please check your E-mail account for a message or contact our Operations team at: operations@cassava.net "

I dont know for what reason is disabled my account, everything was ok from my side.... I sent mail to support and wait for response.

Please...Whether someone had this problem ?

Thanks
      V
  • 13 replies
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      contact to the email they provided, they will probably ask you to send the proof of your id (passport, utility bill). very standard, do not worry.
    • StingerMk
      StingerMk
      Bronze
      Ok Vygantas82 thanks ,i wait for response
    • StingerMk
      StingerMk
      Bronze
      Update:

"Dear Vladimir,

This is Stuart from the Operations Department at Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd.

Cassava Enterprises manage operational services for 888poker.
      I am contacting you in regards to your account with username "******".

As part of our continued efforts to provide confidence and security to our members, we are required to verify the ownership of the credit cards used to deposit, and we ask for your assistance in this process. For security reasons, we had to temporarily disable your account whilst we do this, and place a temporary halt to further deposits or cashouts. As soon as we receive and verify the following documents, your account will be re-opened, and any awaiting cashouts processed as normal.

In order for us to lift any restrictions on your account, I request that you send us the following documents as soon as possible:

- photocopy of your credit card ending # ******1234**** (front & back)
      - photocopy of your ID, Passport or Driver's License

These documents can be sent to us by you uploading them through the link:"

:diamond: I sent all my Id document yesterday,and wait for response, but my account still disabled. I miss today warm-up freeroll. :f_mad:
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      Why don't they ask for this sort of stuff at sign up? It just causes panic when someone logs in and sees their account disabled with no explanation.
    • Doubleup12
      Doubleup12
      Bronze
      Because they are happy for someone to say, make an account underage and deposit money as long as they get to keep the winnings
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      my advice for the future
      1) verify your id before depositing
      2) don't use credit card for depositing if u can, use e-wallets like moneybookers (less problems).
    • StingerMk
      StingerMk
      Bronze
      I sent ID doc before deposit , but i recive this answer from support :)

"Dear Vladimir,

I am Jamilah from the Operations Department at Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd, which is part of the 888.com group of companies.

I am contacting you with regards to your 888poker account with username "*****".

Thank you for the document you uploaded into your account. It was reviewed and cross checked in accordance with our security search procedure.

I am pleased to inform you that your ID was successful in the verification check.

However, since we have not made an initial request for you to participate in completing our verification process, I can assure you that there is no need for documents at this time.

Should a need arise for any further documentation, please note that you will be notified of such via e-mail.

Vladimir, I am sincerely grateful that you took the initiative to verify your identity with us.

Enjoy the game!

And after 3days they disabled my account :)
    • StingerMk
      StingerMk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vygantas82
      my advice for the future
      2) don't use credit card for depositing if u can, use e-wallets like moneybookers (less problems).
      Yes, maybe is beter to use e-wallet for deposit.
    • shane0878
      shane0878
      Bronze
      Originally posted by StingerMk
      Originally posted by Vygantas82
      my advice for the future
      Yes, maybe is beter to use e-wallet for deposit.
      I recon you could send them a carrier pigeon with a tenner strapped to it's leg and they would take it. :f_p:
      It's after you start winning that they wonder if you need to jump through hoops.
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      I verified my ID and cards before depositing ,they thanked me and said it was not necessary at that moment. Nevertheless several days later they locked my account and asked me for scanned copies of ID and credit cards. I had to send it again and 1 day later was able to play.
    • StingerMk
      StingerMk
      Bronze
      I recived response from 888 support, Account is verified

Dear Vladimir,

This is Janelle D. from the Operations Department at Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd. Cassava Enterprises manage operational services for 888poker.

I am contacting you in regards to your 888poker account with username “******”.

Thank you for recently submitting your document via our "Upload Your Documents Feature". These have been reviewed and checked in accordance to the Security Check Requirements.

I am pleased to advise you that all your documents have been accepted. All details have been successfully cross-referenced to your account details and verified. In light of this your Deposit and Cash Out limits have been upgraded and any remaining restrictions have been lifted.

Thank you for complying with our security checks. I hope that you can appreciate that these precautions are for the mutual benefit of both us and our members.

Thank you very much for your continued patience and cooperation.

Kind Regards,
    • Brilor771
      Brilor771
      Basic
      it says contact operations@cassava.net I have
    • tilerman1
      tilerman1
      Bronze
      All these sites are legalized crooks,dont do it,you'll never win,it wont be fun and you will always win to begin with then you'll lose far more,,,dont do it!