starting capital on betfair

• holpok
      holpok
      Bronze
      I would like some information about the starting capital, I have chosen to receive betfair (ah if I knew!). I start with PokerStrategy $ 30 (not $ 50 because I did not make a deposit), and then gradually my bankroll climbed to $ 120, knowing that my identity has been checked by the very complicated kyc@betfair.com (who asked to justify the authenticity of the piece of ID and address, by the pharmacist, the medical examiner, the banker, the butcher, the Pope ... ... ...., then I could withdraw my winnings!). But impossible to cashout, when I ask them what's the problem: they say, with the $ 50 starting capital must be produced for $ 50 in rake cashout, it's their conditions? again? But I started with $ 30 and rose to $ 120, it seems to have produced enough rake to remove right? not to mention the multitude of parties, where I generate rake, but without winning a single cents. ...
      For those who know more on betfair. thank you
  • 6 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi holpoc

I have moved your thread to the Betfair board where it should be.

As for the amount of rake generated:

I only received $30 in my account - why is this?
      Your free $50 starting captal is paid in two chunks. First, you will receive a $30 bonus and if you make a deposit you will receive the remaining $20 bonus within 72 hours.

Can I really keep the initial $30?
      The money is yours but you have to start playing within 14 days of receiving the $30, otherwise the money will be taken away.

When can I withdraw my complete free $50?
      Your account will be restricted from cash outs until you have generated $50 in rake and/or tournament fees. This also includes withdrawals of winnings above the free $50.

to know how you much rake you generated you can check your Strategy Points obtained through Betfair. You get 3 SP per $1 raked

I hope this answer your questions. Otherwise don't hesitate to ask

Best regards

Thazar
    • holpok
      holpok
      Bronze
      When I make a deposit, do the conditions change?
    • holpok
      holpok
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Hi holpoc

I have moved your thread to the Betfair board where it should be.

As for the amount of rake generated:

I only received $30 in my account - why is this?
      Your free $50 starting captal is paid in two chunks. First, you will receive a $30 bonus and if you make a deposit you will receive the remaining $20 bonus within 72 hours.

Can I really keep the initial $30?
      The money is yours but you have to start playing within 14 days of receiving the $30, otherwise the money will be taken away.

When can I withdraw my complete free $50?
      Your account will be restricted from cash outs until you have generated $50 in rake and/or tournament fees. This also includes withdrawals of winnings above the free $50.

to know how you much rake you generated you can check your Strategy Points obtained through Betfair. You get 3 SP per $1 raked

I hope this answer your questions. Otherwise don't hesitate to ask

Best regards

Thazar

When I make a deposit, do the conditions change?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi holpok,

When you make your deposit, you will be granted another free $20 bankroll assuming you have deposited within the correct time-frame after receiving the initial $30 from PokerStrategy.

You will still need to earn $50 in rake/tournament fees in order to cashout any of your winnings/bonus.

Hope this clarifies things?

Best regards,
      Gary
    • holpok
      holpok
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi holpok,

When you make your deposit, you will be granted another free $20 bankroll assuming you have deposited within the correct time-frame after receiving the initial $30 from PokerStrategy.

You will still need to earn $50 in rake/tournament fees in order to cashout any of your winnings/bonus.

Hope this clarifies things?

Best regards,
      Gary
      hi
      I don't have make deposit, so if I make a deposit that will not change the condition?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Holpok,

If you don't make the deposit, then you won't be entitled to the other $20 free capital. That's the only change that will occur.

You will still need to generate $50 in rake/fees to allow withdrawals from you account.

Best regards,
      Gary