This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl25 K2s

• Mauzer77
      Mauzer77
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($12.95)
      BB ($26.02)
      UTG ($14.33)
      CO ($26.38)
      Hero ($25)

Dealt to Hero 2:club: K:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.75, fold, BB calls $0.50

FLOP ($1.60) T:club: 3:club: Q:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $1, BB raises to $3.25, Hero folds

BB wins $3.43

Hi!

Villain 24/20 4 3bet 3 AF

Call this c/r? Maybe he is giving up on turn, so I can take the pot or get a free card. + have implied odds against set, 2pair. (and reverse vs A :club: :D ) Or folding is ok?

Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      If you raise bu K2s you can´t really fold against c/r.
      I think 3-betting flop and going with your hand isn´t bad play to put maximum pressure against his one pair hands and you can always get all-in ahead against Jc9c or 9c8c
      But consider you have there overcard+flushdraw I would at least always call his c/r, since you have implied odds against his two pairs and sets.
    • JoaoMartins
      JoaoMartins
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      If you raise bu K2s you can´t really fold against c/r.
      I think 3-betting flop and going with your hand isn´t bad play to put maximum pressure against his one pair hands and you can always get all-in ahead against Jc9c or 9c8c
      But consider you have there overcard+flushdraw I would at least always call his c/r, since you have implied odds against his two pairs and sets.
      The reason you advise to ship it on the flop with a naked flush draw is the inferred read that he will c/r with a lot of air in this situation when he plays 24/20?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      He doesn´t really need to even have there air, but if he may have there a lot of worse draws and if he is really c/r flop smt like KQ I think he would fold that to your flop 3-bet or turn shove.