how do i pair pokerstars with pokerstrategy?

• 6 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xoshix33
      i cant find info sharing in requests and i am already registered so i cant write the promotion code or its not important?
      When you've created your Acc? Have you entered when you registered the code strategy-de or something similar?

If not, then you are not tracked at Stars. : (
      A subsequent track is unfortunately not possible.
    • xoshix33
      xoshix33
      Bronze
      no i didnt write it, so my boat has sailed?
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      I think is honestly sucks.

I made my pokerstars account when I was still new to poker and had no idea of great sites like PS and rakeback offers. Now I can't get any of these great offers and have to stick to only the welcome offers the sites provide..
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      YES!

Did you make it today? Then you have a chance of 0,001% that they will put in the marketing code. But this is a very optimistic thought.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

Just to clarify a few things.

No matter when you created your PokerStars account if you did NOT sign up through our promotion link AND enter strategy-en then you're account is not tracked to PokerStrategy.com.

This is a constant struggle for everyone but unfortunately we're unable to re-track users account.

I'm sorry for the bad news :(

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      The best is to contact PokerStars and ask if your account is affiliated with PokerStrategy.com or not. They would be able to tell you this. I can only tell you if you have received any StrategyPoints through your PokerStars account.