Random ID search

• PatMood
      PatMood
      Bronze
      Is it really random? I referred 4 people to this site so far, thinking they could make me some bonus money and whatnot. But they all got the Random ID scan from Titan Poker/Fulltilt. I assumed maybe they weren't allowed to get the bonus because they all were referred by me, and it looked suspicious. Anyways, is there any way around I-D scan?
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello PatMood,

It is in fact random. Simply because they received an ID check doesn't mean that 'they weren't allowed to get the bonus' it just means that they need to send us their ID information - to verify who they are. This is necessary so that people don't abuse our offers of Tell-a-friend and $50 starting capital. If they have valid IDs there is no need to 'get around the ID scan'.

Why don't they simply send their ID information?

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Lemonize
      Lemonize
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PatMood
      Is it really random? I referred 4 people to this site so far, thinking they could make me some bonus money and whatnot. But they all got the Random ID scan from Titan Poker/Fulltilt. I assumed maybe they weren't allowed to get the bonus because they all were referred by me, and it looked suspicious. Anyways, is there any way around I-D scan?
      lol sounds like the ID check system is doing what it was made for - keeping fake accounts from signing up. You're not supposed to refer people just 'to get you some bonus money' but so that they can actually learn and play here.
    • PatMood
      PatMood
      Bronze
      I was just curious, lol. If I were trying to scam the bonus offer, I surely wouldn't post that. Think what you want :p.
    • DE4DLY
      DE4DLY
      Bronze
      I recently referred a friend and helped him through the process of signing up to Titan to receive the seed capital.
      He did not have to do anything to prove who he was to Titan because he didn't have to deposit any money.
      But as pokerstrategy are depositing money into Titan, effectively on his behalf I was not surprised when he had to provide some evidence of who he was.
      It would be so easy to run a scam with this kind of deposit bonus if no ID was required.