This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 ATs with TPMK

• anhvusa
      anhvusa
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $2.06
      BU:
      $2.02
      SB:
      $1.98
      BB (Hero):
      $2.00
      UTG2:
      $2.26
      MP1:
      $2.00
      MP2:
      $3.17
      MP3:
      $2.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with T, A.
      MP1 posts deadblind, UTG2 folds, MP1 checks, 3 folds, BU raises to $0.08, SB folds, Hero calls $0.06, MP1 calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.25) A, Q, 2 (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($0.25) 9 (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 checks, BU bets $0.24, Hero calls $0.24, MP1 calls $0.24.

River: ($0.97) 7 (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 checks, BU bets $0.93, Hero ???

I decided to enter the hand with those two Loose and Passive opponents.

Flop: Should I donk with TPMK here, instead of Check/Call (that the move I intended to take on Flop)

Turn: The BU made a move, should I just Check/Fold instead of Check/Call (I think I was playing passively in this spot)

River: Reevaluate the hand and the board again, with aware of big Bet from BU. What should I do when I was too far in this spot?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello anhvusa,

Well, I am actually not a huge fan of Calling the turn vs pot size bet even. It's rather a strong hand, might even be a trap on flop with the Check behind. :) Another possibility would be to donk ourselves on turn to protect from any kind of draws and maybe get value from worse pairs.

Check/Fold on river is pretty obvious isn't it? :)

Best Regards.