CO: $2.06
      BTN: $17.12
      SB: $10.00
      BB: $10.14
      UTG: $10.35
      UTG+1: $8.93

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has A:club: J:heart:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.45, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.35, fold

Flop: ($1.05, 2 players) 2:heart: 8:heart: J:diamond:
      BB bets $0.78, Hero calls $0.78

Turn: ($2.61, 2 players) Q:spade:
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.95, BB raises to $4.23, fold

villain unknown
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello tofu22,

Unfortunately we can't really do much here. :( Nice hand!

Best Regards.
    • tofu22
      tofu22
      Bronze
      so my line on the turn is ok?

what if i rather ch behind on the turn? that does give me a potential problem on the river, but if he bets the river more then 1/2 pot i'm probably not calling anyway.
    • StingerMk
      StingerMk
      Bronze
      Is it posible raise on flop?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      so my line on the turn is ok? what if i rather ch behind on the turn? that does give me a potential problem on the river, but if he bets the river more then 1/2 pot i'm probably not calling anyway.

We need to protect our hand from a lot of draws, so I would not Check behind there. :) Rather bet for protection on turn and avoid any marginal bets on the river where we might just beat bluff.

Nah, without even knowing the opponent I don't like it. What would you do if he 3bets you?
    • StingerMk
      StingerMk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      so my line on the turn is ok? what if i rather ch behind on the turn? that does give me a potential problem on the river, but if he bets the river more then 1/2 pot i'm probably not calling anyway.

We need to protect our hand from a lot of draws, so I would not Check behind there. :) Rather bet for protection on turn and avoid any marginal bets on the river where we might just beat bluff.

Nah, without even knowing the opponent I don't like it. What would you do if he 3bets you?

Hmm.... if he 3bet :( , we have no other option, only fold hand.

-What hand maybe he fold on flop, if we raise flop. Ex: AQ,AK,KQ, small/medium poket pairs. Is it posible that move?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hmm.... if he 3bet sad , we have no other option, only fold hand.

Well, that's the problem. :) He might as well even have worse Jx/draws there. :> We can't be sure, for that given reason I'd even prefer taking pot control and not to face such a spot. We don't know that much the opponent to put him on exactly such a range to make it profitable.

-What hand maybe he fold on flop, if we raise flop. Ex: AQ+, small/medium poket pairs. Is it posible that move?

Well, most likely PPs and draws. At the best might continue with draws if he is loose enough.